[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There a way to get pokemon bank without updating my firmware?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon-bank-facebook[1].jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-bank-facebook[1].jpg
38 KB, 300x300
There a way to get pokemon bank without updating my firmware? I'm on 9.0 and want to stay here for flash card and injection purposes.
>>
Or is my only option to use a 3ds on latest firmware since I didn't grab it when mine was current?
>>
>>25739565
Can't you just get a9lh and update to the current firmware, with the option to start up at your lower firmware? I have mine set up so I can boot into 9.2 if I ever want to.
>>
>>25739823
I've been way out of the 3ds exploit/mod loop since late 2014. Is this where I update system nand to newest while maintaining the ability to boot emulated 9.x?
>>
I'm interested in this as well, but all the guides that come up when searching are way too much.
Would appreciate if someone posted a for dummies version to do the dual boot stuff.
>>
>>25739904
Exactly.

>>25740080
Both of you can visit /hbg/ on /vg/ for assistance. Just read up on it. I was fortunate to have a friend who installed the hax earlier so he helped me through it irl.
>>
Why aren't you using rxTools you blithering retard?
>>
http://pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.