[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Bogleech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: pokereview.png (169 KB, 700x285) Image search: [Google]
pokereview.png
169 KB, 700x285
What's your opinion of Bogleech, /vp/?

The guy behind it is a big amateur biologist / monster enthusiast who has done some pretty in-depth reviews and analyses of select Pokemon before. Now he's doing that for every evolutionary family and is already up to Mr. Mime.
http://www.bogleech.com/pokemon/parchive.html
>>
>>25739494
This is actually pretty interesting.
>>
he's cool, i like his monster reviews
>>
File: 1292153061394.png (17 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1292153061394.png
17 KB, 241x230
>>25739494
The man knows his monsters. I'm gonna have to go through these over the weekend or something.
>>
I like his reviews of halloween stuff and his webcomic, this looks like it'll be similarly great.
>>
He won't shut up about gamergate, which is something I don't give a shit about. Loved his biology and Pokemon stuff and his webcomic but got annoyed with him and stopped following his stuff about a year ago.
>>
>>25739494
I love his insight on Pokemon and the series as a whole and I am absolutely loving his Pokemon reviews so far. I'm glad to see someone else who appreciates Pokemon like Parasect and Garbodor as much as I do. I honestly think his redesigns of the Chansey family and Mega Steelix are better then the official designs too.

I've been following Bogleech's site for about six years now and I'm glad to see he's finally doing this and daily none the less.
>>
they're a bit simplistic but they're alright
>>
>>25739709
I kind of feel the same way. I don't think he's the worst SJW out there, but I prefer his work separated from that.
>>
>>25739709
He does have some SJW in him but that's okay in my opinion, he's a great guy none the less and his site panders to all of my tastes (biology, monsters, Halloween etc.) so he'll always be okay in my book.

Awful Hospital is also a fantastic web comic that deserves more recognition and fans.
>>
File: garbjoobr.png (536 KB, 600x541) Image search: [Google]
garbjoobr.png
536 KB, 600x541
>>25739494

He's fine when he's talking about his areas of expertise, but for the love of god do not read the comments sections of his comic or go anywhere near his tumblr, and try to avoid catching any glimpses of his opinions on politics or guns.
>>
Ugh, he believes in the "butterfree and venomoth were swapped" meme
>>
>>25740426
You can't tell me that you don't see the similarities between Venonat and Butterfree
>>
>>25739494
Mega Steelix having hand-like formations to complete the shovel theme is genius actually.

I wonder what he's gonna say about Lucario and what he would do to improve his design. Seeing as he always said it was his least favorite Pokemon.
>>
File: Scolopendra_gigantea_(1).jpg (89 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Scolopendra_gigantea_(1).jpg
89 KB, 800x600
I just realized why I like gen 5's dex as much as I do. It's actually got a decent amount of those "cooler-because-it's-real" designs that were lurking in so many of gen 1's designs. Stuff like Seismitoad, Scolipede, Archeops, and Sigilyph are pretty bizarre on their own merits, and even better because they're based on real and really weird things.
Shame it's also full of retarded pokemon. Really hit-or-miss dex.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.