[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck does /vp/ appear to receive so many /pol/ crossposters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1432430848305.jpg (81 KB, 961x759) Image search: [Google]
1432430848305.jpg
81 KB, 961x759
Why the fuck does /vp/ appear to receive so many /pol/ crossposters?
>having a thread about pokegirls
>out of fucking nowhere some /pol/ack goes off on a tangent about racemixing and muh racial purity
just one example I've seen
>>
Edgy teenagers (who are now early 20 somethings) like racism and nostalgia faggotry.
>>
>>25739278
because you're on 4chan you stupid fucking furry, not facebook
>>
Eastern pop culture is the last bastion of entertainment that hasn't been tainted by SJW shit.
>>
>>25739336
>implying /pol/acks as bad as furries
>>
>>25739278

1) People of all political affiliations can find common ground in liking Pokemon.

2) It might not even be /pol/ crossboarders, it might just be someone parroting /pol/ talking points to bait replies.
>>
>>25739366

They aren't. They're worse. At least furries have the off-chance of going off and pursuing a decent career doing art for Disney.
>>
File: poltard.png (78 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
poltard.png
78 KB, 1306x354
>>25739336
>>
>>25739278
A lot of it is bait.
>>
>>25739697
A lot of it really isn't anon if you haven't seen the sudden flood of /pol/ you might be blind
>>
>>25739813

Probably because of the S&M war shitposts and all the edgy moonman things that the edgelord moonfags use to try to justify their inferior decision, as if using another edgy meme somehow justifies their edgy decision.
>>
>>25739813

No, it's a flood of bait. Really obvious too. And if you want to know why it's increasing, it's because idiots fall for it and onlookers realize they can get easy (you)s by regurgitating /pol/ topics.
>>
>yfw stormfags btfo by shillary
>>
>>25739656
/pol/ is trying to save the world. Why hate them?

If you can't handle the bantz/racism aspect, LEAVE
>>
>>25739278
le moonman vs suniggers meme xddd
>>
>>25739829
Now we know the Sunposter spamming fedora threads is just a butthurt PRAISE LE SUN Redditor standing up for blacks against Moon Man in order to alleviate his white guilt.
>>
This board is full of furfags, redditors, tumblr whales and underage asians but it's still 4chan

Whiny meta posts aren't going to fix the problem, if anything they'll exacerbate it since people will know how to push your buttons to hurt your precious little fee fees
>>
>>25739851

/pol/ is a containment board. As is /vp/. Mixing containment boards never ends well.
>>
>>25739876
THIS. IGNORE /pol/acks SAGE /pol/ THREADS DON'T GIVE THEM MORE ATTENTION.
>>
>>25739839
Do people really crave for attention like that?
>>
>>25739868

Actually I'm not even sunposter. I just realize that you're doing this to be an edgelord. You realize that you're supposed to be 18 to be on 4chan, right?
>>
>>25739901
yeah they think its funny
>>
File: Where do you think we are.jpg (144 KB, 937x712) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think we are.jpg
144 KB, 937x712
>>25739901

Anon, consider the Goodra poster. There's your answer.
>>
>>25739656
this
no one likes you /pol/
get out
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.