[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These worth picking up? I played W2 recently but I wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: BW.png (620 KB, 801x659) Image search: [Google]
BW.png
620 KB, 801x659
These worth picking up? I played W2 recently but I wasn't sure if I should just stick to that or if these would be worth it too.
>>
Just emulate it :^)
>>
>>25738519
but my laptop is a toaster
>>
>>25738506
They're better storywise
>>
>>25738506
They're the worst of the series but still good games. If you liked other Pokemon games you'll like it.
>>
I need to get a new Black because apparently my cart disappeared from its box.

And I need the pokemon in Black/White2 in order to finish my Unova pokedex.
>>
>>25741937
>They're the worst of the series but still good games.
Most inaccurate post I've ever seen. Actually, the exact opposite of the truth.

>They're the best in the series, but still bad games.
ftfy
>>
File: 1428492859329.png (95 KB, 626x754) Image search: [Google]
1428492859329.png
95 KB, 626x754
>>25738506

The best part about BW was playing blind and learning all the new mons. Seeing as you've played W2 you'll be left with all the flaws of gen5 but fewer features. Probably just emu, desu.

Personally I can't wait for the next reboot gen
>>
>>25738506
>all these faggots praising it for its story
Don't listen to them, OP, the story's shit.
>>
>>25738506
Story is not that great but it is the best in the series and it did do some things that no other pokemon games attempted, so it was fun for that alone.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.