[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vp/, are you the guy that gets the pokemon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
/vp/, are you the guy that gets the pokemon?
>>
I usually get lolis for some reason.

I know this sounds weird, but everytime in my life I find myself with a little girl following me around wanting my attention.
>>
I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with that little bitch, she's so annoying.
>>
>>25736078
>what is sex appeal
>>
>subs
>>
File: smug Bonnie 3.png (217 KB, 314x549) Image search: [Google]
smug Bonnie 3.png
217 KB, 314x549
>>25736078
Fuck you faggot. Bonnie is the best pokegirl.
>>
>>25736078
probably because they grew up with a sibling and they do not automatically hate young children for being young children
>>
File: 1451635573447.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1451635573447.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>25736085
>watching pokemon in dub
>with that shit voice acting
>with that simplified dialogue
>with that shitty TPCi own made BGM
>>
>>25736083
how does she have any sex appeal whatsoever?
no ass hips tits and a huge, child-like head
she's just a cute little girl who you want to protect
>>
>>25736090
I grew up with 3 younger siblings, she's still annoying.
>>
>>25736106
Then you're just a grouch.
>>
>>25736101
>implying lolicons don't exist
>>
>>25736164
Just because they exist doesn't make it a sensible attraction. There is nothing sexually attractive about a girl so young, but they can be cute.
>>
File: KillMe.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
KillMe.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
>>25736090
I never had any siblings, so yeah I fucking hate kids with a passion. They're annoying.

However I don't mind Bonnie. Pokémon is meant to be all cute and funny and shit, or kids wouldn't watch it. She manages to pull that off without giving everyone the cringe.

Clemont on the other hand...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.