[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched the entirety of this. The cringe almost made me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Just watched the entirety of this. The cringe almost made me an hero.

Can any of you guys make it through all seven parts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgvIdkD_jnE
>>
File: 1350109992652.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1350109992652.gif
2 MB, 320x240
I dunno, I kind of liked it.
>>
>>25733339
The stuff with Giovanni and Ash's mom was interesting. Too bad they never went anywhere with it outside of this... Thing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNQeBdrFbek
>>
>>25735285

Why is this actually good?
>>
>>25735304
Even my mother sang it for a while after she took 6 year old me to this abomination.
>>
>>25735304
All Pokemon music is good.
Even the new stuff.
>>
>>25733339

Fun fact: The guy who played James in that went on to be a legit stage and television actor, and even got a Tony nomination for Best Leading Actor a couple of years ago. Kind of crazy that his career started with a shitty Pokemon cash-in stage show.
>>
Who the fuck is in that tiny ass Pikachu suit? Did they actually get a kid for that?
>>
My brother and i won tickets to this through a radio disney giveaway. i was really young but god damn ill never forget it. I just wish i could find my mecha mewtwo
>>
>>25733339
>cringe
Fuck off.
>>
>Milwaukee
I didn't even know this came to the city I lived in as a kid.
>>
>Pokemania was so large that a pokemon-themed musical was created
>>
>>25733339
>cringe
You sound underage, this shit is fun as fuck.
>>
>>25736098
Wait this came to Milwaukee? That's like only a 25 minute drive from me
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 336x335
>"The kids in New York were so much louder."
>>
>>25733339

This makes me want to finish my batman arkham asylum the musical thing I was working.
>>
>>25733339
>cringe
>>
File: 1458712944470.jpg (48 KB, 428x413) Image search: [Google]
1458712944470.jpg
48 KB, 428x413
>>25738260
Okay, now I'm interested. Tell me more.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.