[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys cheat your mons in, or do you play Legit? If you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Do you guys cheat your mons in, or do you play Legit? If you cheat Please source how you cheat
>>
I get people to cheat me in 5/6 IV legends. Breed all Breedable Pokemon though
>>
edit savestates
if you give a fuck, you should be able to figure out the rost from this point
>>
Everything legit technically, but I clone event legends on black and transport them up. Action replay
>>
>>25731974
I play legit for just the normal playthrough.
Any serious competitive players gens their pokemon, breeding 6IV legends are too time consuming and you need to constantly change teams, specially in tournaments.
>>
Play legit, last time I was concerned about EV/IVs was Diamond, haven't bothered with it since, don't bother with restricted one-time event bullshit legendaries that should be in the game, etc. I just play through the game and that's that, get online and play too sometimes but it's rare these days.
>>
I don't give a shit about competitive so I play legit. When I did play competitive I played on Showdown instead because why inject perfect mons to battle children?
>>
Both at once. I have a hacked ditto I use for breeding.
>>
>>25731974
>Anonymous
Good old missingno
>>
>>25732070
Why breed when you can already hack?
>>
>>25731974
I've been playing a few of the first gens and any pokemon I want in Y I just hack into Black and Pokebank em.
>>
File: 1366743513868.jpg (111 KB, 938x1011) Image search: [Google]
1366743513868.jpg
111 KB, 938x1011
I traded on the GTS for a perfect jap ditto.....theres a chance its legit. Otherwise im legit
>>
>>25732083

I keep my 3DS updated since I want to play online.
>>
>>25732200
There hasn't been an update for ORAS in months, you don't need to update unless you play a bunch of other games online, and even then 3DS online play is complete ass.
>>
I play through with genned mons at least once a game
>>
Play legit on first playthrough then if I play again and want to have fun I inject in my favorite mons. Don't feel the need for in game playthrough to have like perfect IVs or something. Play showdown for competitive.
>>
>>25732200
Powersaves = dgaf about updates
Heres what i do
Hack legendary wondercard
Remove ribbon
Clone a few boxes
Wondertrade for variety of legit pokes
Edit IV, OT, etc on pokes i keep, remove all exp so i can train them myself
If i want something specific chances are i have something someone on GTS is looking for
Everyones happy
>>
File: 99799677179.png (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
99799677179.png
86 KB, 500x500
>>25731974
I just add my mons the 6 IV, rarely make them shiny

Also I "make" the events I've missed

I don't cheat to make a Blastoise with Fire Blast in a cherry ball
>>
only injected events.
>>
>>25731974
I play legit. I didn't for Gen 3 and half of Gen 4, but HG/SS was a fresh slab for me. Pokemon is one of those games series that I'm overly obsessive with in terms of legitimacy now.
>>
>>25732083
Some people give away 6iv dittos for free
>>
I breed. Have a bunch of hacked dittos. I get Legends Powersaved
Don't have the money to purchase Powersave especially when it's for something like cheating
>>
>>25732200
So do I. Except that I use emunand to play online like someone who's not a fucking pleb.
>>
Since I play for fun, I don't wavedash.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.