[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRio thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: TeamRocketAnime.png (29 KB, 260x340) Image search: [Google]
TeamRocketAnime.png
29 KB, 260x340
TRio thread.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1398x1047) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1398x1047
Meowth is a tragic hero.
>>
File: 3670285-6239911232-48705.png (744 KB, 854x512) Image search: [Google]
3670285-6239911232-48705.png
744 KB, 854x512
>>25727738
>>
Alright I'll voice my opinion:

Meowth is a useless piece of shit, shouldn't be in the field, should work in a lab or something as a scientist.

Jessy has grand aspiration and could amount to a lot if she just abandoned the "EVIL" lifestyle.

James has the most potential of them all and is a kind soul. He's just enjoying his youth and having fun. It's not a problem for him as he can always rely on his family's money and is the hardest worker there so he'll be just fine later on.
>>
>>25728274
>Meowth is a useless piece of shit
NIGGER YOU HAD BETTER BE READY TO FIGHT FOR YOUR SHIT OPINIONS.
>>
>>25728274

Jessie can't do much because of her temper problem
>>
>>25728337
Go ahead and show me 1 good thing Meowth has done.
>>
Guys remember when Team Rocket used to dig pitfalls.

It was like their thing, they always had shovels and were always digging holes.
>>
>>25728358
He builds the machines.
>>
>>25728358
He interprets Pokemon, besides that and >>25728373 there's nothing really that great about him.
>>
>>25728365

Or that they would attack two times per episode?

I think they would be better off if they just went out and caught their own pokemon
>>
>>25728373

Or that he is rich
>>
>>25728373
The machines that keep failing and exploding?

Awesome.

Why do you think I said he should go work as a scientist? He obviously has the brain but his machines are completely useless in most scenarios.

Jessy and James would be better off just trying to catch a good team of pokemon and then trying to steal pokemon rather than relying on Meowth's shit machines.
>>
>>25728458
Yeah, he should be a scientist, but he's not useless.
>>
>>25728473
As a member of the rocket trio he's pretty useless.

The fact that he can speak pokemon isn't even useful. It's almost always info the main crew can just figure out on their own and he never uses it to translate anything wobbufet or inkay or gourgeist say.
>>
>>25728499
Nobody ever asks him to.
>>
>>25728522
So his inventions always fail and his other skill is not in demand. Sounds pretty useless to me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.