[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw we will never get a proper Battle Tower or Frontier again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Battle_Tower_C_Battle_Room.png (2 KB, 128x126) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Tower_C_Battle_Room.png
2 KB, 128x126
>tfw we will never get a proper Battle Tower or Frontier again
>tfw Sun and Moon's postgame will consist of a Battle Hut and a few legendaries becoming obtainable
>>
Postgame babbies are the worst
>>
>>25726747
lik if u cri ever tim
>>
>>25726755
Shills are the worst.
>>
>>25726747
Okay if there was postgame that was done well it was the Maison. I like being able to continously play or drop out and do something else in the game when I want.
The old tower was shit in comparison.
>>
>>25726755
>postgame is bad
o i am laffin
>>
File: crybaby.jpg (23 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
crybaby.jpg
23 KB, 720x479
Literally OP right now.
>>
>>25726769
The Maison is piss-easy, though. There is absolutely 0 challenge involved.
>>
>>25726774
Yes. It's the computer stacking rolls against you and waiting for your input before it makes a move.
Not only that, but it encourages incest amongst pokemon and eugentcs, flying against the spirit of the games
>>
>>25726747
Battle Hut sounds fun though
>>
>>25726828
>Having to use your brain is bad
>More content is bad
>Caring about the story in pokemon at all
>>25726777
>>25726755
>samefagging this hard
Why does /vp/ have to be full of shitters like you?
>>
Post game is by far my favorite part of the series. Fuck anyone who denies ORAS wasn't a lazy piece of shit. Some retards even say it has as much post game as HG/SS
>>
>>25726747
Battle Tower and Battle Frontier are terrible anyway, I'd rather have a proper postgame.
>>
File: my reaction to shit.png (213 KB, 254x322) Image search: [Google]
my reaction to shit.png
213 KB, 254x322
>>25726893
>BF was terrible
I'm sorry about your shit taste.
>>
>>25726782
[citation needed]
>>
>>25726961
Source: I played Pokemon Y.
>>
>>25726875
>it has as much post game as HG/SS
It did
>>
>>25727068
[citation needed]
>>
Battle Factory has always been my favourite facility.

>Choosing Pokemon that mesh well together and with good movesets
>Maybe you trade your pokemon to counter your rival's, or maybe you keep your pokemon because you know they work together better than any other combination
>You get the opportunity to trade after battle, always using new ones

There is an obvious amount of luck involved with the battle factory, but it's a good type of luck. It forces you to be a smart trainer and make your pokemon work. You may not have a choice in what pool of pokemon you choose from, but you work with what you have and try to pull out the best team possible.

Also, the AI on those trainers are not the braindead ones from early game -- especially once you get a round or two in.
>>
>>25727252
I agree that Battle Factory was good. It also helped me out since my pokemon were never exactly level 50 or level 100
>>
>>25726774
reminder that there are tons of people who just rush through the games with a few overleveled "bros" spamming a few attacks then quitting to never play again after the E4
>>
>>25727356
this is me.
>>
Can we have a battle blimp that travels around the region? And has a special battle that changes its format depending on its locations.

In the post game you can take over as captain of the blimp and choose where it docks.
>>
>>25727417
Only if it's a blimptrain.
>>
>>25727486
Sure why not?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.