[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you lost your pokewalker and your best pokemon RIP Yanma ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: SA.png (180 KB, 494x428) Image search: [Google]
SA.png
180 KB, 494x428
>tfw you lost your pokewalker and your best pokemon

RIP Yanma ;_;
>>
>>25726571
I threw mine in a fire. I put a shony umbreon in it to!
>>
>>25726571
>>25726688
I'm pretty sure you can get the pokemon back (though they won't have any levels or items they got from being in the pokewalker)

It's under the pokewalker menu in HG SS if I'm not mistaken.

that is as long as you haven't started a new game since losing your pokewalker.
>>
>tfw still have Pokewalker but the battery's dead
My Eevee is trapped in an empty void of darkness.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 550x453
>>25726571
>tfw it was a mew gifted from a friend 7 years ago
>>
A Vaporeon named /vp/oreon, from a small attempted get together at a VCG tournament.

Never took it out of the walker.
>>
Somehow I ended up with two.

Only one of them has batters, and the other one is the only one that has a clip on it.

I've been thinking about playing HGSS, but at the same time I'd rather wait and see if we'll get GSC on VC.
>>
That shit is impossible to buy on its own, too. RIP Pokewalker
>>
>>25726571
"There is no way to lose your Pokemon while it is in the Pokéwalker. Running out of batteries will simply make you lose steps and Watts. Your Pokemon will be safe. If you are to lose your Pokéwalker, then you can restore your Pokemon back into your games. As a note, if you happen to find your Pokéwalker after you have restored your Pokemon, you can not send the other one inside of the Pokéwalker back to the game (essentially cloning). To get your Pokemon back if ever your Pokéwalker breaks/gets lost, go the Pokéwalker Connection Screen and press & hold:
Up + Select + R

Once you do this, your Pokéwalker will be reset and your Pokemon will go back into your box. Your Pokemon will be restored to as it originally was when you put it in the Pokéwalker. If you do find your Pokéwalker after you have restored your Pokemon, you need to reset the Pokéwalker."

-Serebii

Seriously guys try Google it helps out a lot.

I mean unless you reset your game or something
>>
>>25726571
>best pokemon
>Yanma
>;_;
am i being trolled?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.