[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finish colosseum >want to migrate all my stuff up to fill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 18cwfp7lyvf1opng.png (409 KB, 800x233) Image search: [Google]
18cwfp7lyvf1opng.png
409 KB, 800x233
>finish colosseum
>want to migrate all my stuff up to fill in the gaps of my living dex
>trade everything over to emerald just fine
>try to transfer to platinum
>THE CLOCK IS OUT OF SYNC IT WILL BE SYNCED NOW
>AFTER SYNCING, YOU CANNOT TRANSFER FOR ANOTHER 24 HOURS
>COME BACK TOMORROW

Daily reminder that Gen 4 will always be the worst games in the series.
>>
Transfer via Hg/Ss.
>>
>>25721931
If you have two GBA carts you can trick the clock, google it
>>
>blaming a generation for the fact that you're too retarded to be able to do something as simple as set a clock
>>
at least you can still transfer between gen 3 and gen 4
>>
>>25726870
>B#*ch
What the fuck, are you 12? You know what, this is /vp/ so you probably are.
>>
>>25721931
Do you have HGSS? They don't have a transfer time limit and can be used to transfer everything to Gen V all at once, is how I did it.
>>
>>25722320
I used to do that all the time. What was even the point with only being able to migrate six a day?
>>
>>25727051
MODS
>>
>>25727051
MOOOOODS
>>
>>25727051
MOOOODS
>>
>>25729264

honestly how you want detect if someone is 12 or not? even adults are dumb...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.