[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope sun and moon casualize the series even further from xy/oras
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: b2w2keys.png (4 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
b2w2keys.png
4 KB, 256x192
I hope sun and moon casualize the series even further from xy/oras so you anti-genVI shitposters will finally leave the fandom. I'm sure they can take it even further, maybe they'll even give the box legend to you as a gift this time.
>>
>>25721507
This outcome is for the best, honestly.
>>
>>25721507
>I want the Pokemon series to go to complete shit just to piss off some autists on a mongolian tapestry-weaving forum

y tho
>>
>>25721829
Because that isn't what made the series good.
>>
I just want the games to be good again. Is that so much to ask. Challenge mode was stupid. It didn't improve movesets or AI or anything. Just the levels
>>
>You meet the legendary at the start of the game
>It's nothing special, just a generic mon
>It's forced into your party; you have to use it all the time. It also follows you around out of a pokeball No other pokemon can follow you like this, much like Yellow's pikachu
>You get to the end of the game, find a key item that the pokemon likes
>fight the boss of the game at level 50~, all of your pokemon lose. You can't win because of 100% accuracy fissure/guillotine/asspull move
>Key item reacts, legendary goes in to its unique form
>You fight the boss with just the legendary in its full form
>Win because it's stupidly strong and level 70 out of nowhere
>Legendary has to sleep, can't be used in party until after first E4 win

I want something like this. So many people would hate it.
>>
File: 1409727483376.png (121 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
1409727483376.png
121 KB, 250x418
>I hope they make the games even worse just to spite a certain subset of fans on a Mongolian Moving Picture Forum.
>>
>>25721829
>>25722205
the fact that you think this would make the series shit means you are one of them
>>
>>25722387
What's the fun on a game that hands you everything in a silver platter? No one is trying to make Pokemon into Dark Souls here
>>
>>25721507
Too be honest, PvP players are all that matter anyways and us PvP players rush through the main game anyways
>>
>>25722128
AI was also shit in gen 1 and 2.
>>
>>25722535
Just go play on showdown faggot.
>>
>>25722507
>What's the fun on a game that hands you everything in a silver platter?
We're 700+ pokemon in anon, the novelty of buying 100 pokeballs and waiting on a legendary has worn off. If there was a new capture mechanic then yeah you'd have a point but as it is now there's no fun in it.
>>
>>25722559
What's with the common knowledge recap?
>>
>>25722575
I will when Showdown has the same graphics and experience as cartridge. Until then, I'd rather play cartridge. Showdown is for testing teams, Cart is for using them
>>
File: Looker approval.png (297 KB, 594x331) Image search: [Google]
Looker approval.png
297 KB, 594x331
>>25722193
I would fucking love this. Anything to enhance the story is fine by me. You could even have NPCs reacting to the pokemon following you "I've never seen a pokemon like this before". Having a set pokemon during your adventure would open so many opportunities.

But yeah, most people would hate it.
>>
>>25722193
The first few hours will feel like having an autistic little brother

Yeah, I'd love this.

Specially if the legendary's "normal" form doesnt look nothing like the one on the box
>>
>>25722659
get a load of this faggot
>>
>>25722585
And it will be even funnier when EVERYTHING is just given to you with no effort whatsoever, right?

Your bait is of low quality, or you're simply a huge faggot
>>
File: Disgusting.png (591 KB, 908x727) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.png
591 KB, 908x727
>>25722193

I would hate this simply because these days I always run bug-only teams when playing through each game for the first time, and I seriously doubt the legendary would be a bug type.
>>
>>25722855
why bug exactly?
>>
>>25721507
One day you'll learn.

But by then it'll be too late.
>>
>>25721842
But the casualization is only making it worse
>>
>A difficulty option is a bad thing
You casual fucks can just play on easy mode, jesus.
>>
File: 718.png (905 KB, 2216x2488) Image search: [Google]
718.png
905 KB, 2216x2488
>>25722193
So something like this? Someone talked about such a scenario with it before.
>>
This is the first pair of games I'm not very hyped for. XY and ORAS demolished my hopes for a good Pokémon game. I'm hoping I'll be proven wrong and Sun/Moon will be revered as the greatest Pokémon games ever made. But I don't see that happening.
>>
>>25722834
I'm a faggot because playing on cart is better than playing on a shitty sim? Stay classy /vp/
>>
>>25723724
Well if some people think B/W and B2/W2 were the best games, then someone out there will think Sun and Moon are the best
>>
>>25723724
good, I hope you get so disappointed again by sun/moon that you won't be around for gen 8.
>>
>>25723822
Uh. Okay.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.