[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giovanni = Yakuza/Mafia Archie/Maxie = Radical environmentalists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
Giovanni = Yakuza/Mafia
Archie/Maxie = Radical environmentalists
Cyrus = Autism
Ghetsis = Sheev
Lysandre = Hitler

What will Sun/Moon's evil team/leader be based on.
>>
>>25720653
Plasma seem more like nazis imo, they use both propaganda and force to achieve their goals of world domination.

Team flare just kind of hide in the shadows until its time to nuke everyone, like a weird cult or something.
>>
>>25720653
Non-binary time travellers.
>>
>>25720751
Nazis didn't want world domination. They just wanted to remove what they considered to be subhuman.

Plasma as a team were probably closer to PETA (at least in Black/White), but Ghetsis never really cared about N or their goals. He just wanted to rule the world. Ghetsis groomed N in the same way that Sheev groomed Anakin (although I highly doubt that Game Freak explicitly used Star Wars as a basis for their storyline, the similarity is just a co-incidence).
>>
>Cyrus=autism
Kek
>>
Not much to go by, seeing as we just have titles of the games
and i doubt they'll go with "make eternal day/eternal night" plot, like some say
that shit was retarded enough in Hoenn, gonna be even worse to see it again
>>
File: 1405991979255.png (20 KB, 454x396) Image search: [Google]
1405991979255.png
20 KB, 454x396
>>25720653
>Cyrus = Autism

And I dunno what the next leader(s) might be based on, I just want there to be two rival teams. Either that or a team with two co-leaders.
>>
>>25720653
What was Cyrus really looking forward to?
>>
>>25721812
Creating a whole new universe completly devoided of Spirit for him to live. That's why he doesn't give a shit about getting stuck forever in the Distortion World at the end of Platinum.
>>
Plasma was a suicide cult and Flare was a money laundering cult.
>>
>>25721915
I meant Galactic, not plasma.
>>
>>25720653
Cyrus sure as fuck was autistic
>main is Weaville
>you will be able to OHKO it as long as you didn't choose turtwig
>>
>Implying Flare=Nazis
They're Heaven's Gate, you tard.
>>
>>25720653
>Ghetsis = Sheev

I'm super ok with this.
>>
>>25720653
You forgot
Snagem = Mexican bandidos / hostage-takers
and Cipher = edgy scientists
anon pls
>>
>>25720751
>Team flare just kind of hide in the shadows until its time to nuke everyone
Everyone that was a leech on society and took without giving back.
They were more or less pokenazis
>>
Can we go back to gangs like Team Rocket instead of retarded fucking terrorists who's plans would just lead to the deaths of themselves anyway?

Every fucking faction after Team Rocket has been retarded
>>
>>25721915
>Flare was a money laundering cult.
That's not even close.
Lysandre wanted to gather up people who earned their place in life gaining vast riches through hard work and determination and then eradicate the weak with the cannon.
Unfortunately except for Malva, Xerosic and the other scientist girls they only attracted the children of those people who didn't earn shit, in other words, the people he wanted to kill.
>>
>>25720751

>Plasma seem more like nazis imo, they use both propaganda and force to achieve their goals of world domination.

I know Castle Wolfenstein is a cool series anon, but you should probably brush up on your WWII history.
>>
>>25722120
Nah, Team Rocket were the worst team to grace this franchise.
Not only did they not fit into the universe but they were incompetent beyond belief and it was hard to actually pinpoint what they were doing, I mean, if they wanted money they were content with the game corner and could have opened up several rigged branches, if they were a mafia or gang they have no reason to go after Silph the way they did if anything they would have offered (forced) "protection" for big money, if they were pokemon poachers why on earth would they go after common shitmon rather than legendary pokemon that would really rake in the money.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_sovereignty_movement
>>
>>25722120
>Every fucking faction after Team Rocket has been retarded
>I propose they get even more retarded!
Perfect solution anon.
>>
>>25722198

As opposed to the multiple factions who's goal was to literally kill themselves?
>>
>>25720653
>Sheev
As in Palpatine?
>>
>>25722224

As in the master of spin.
>>
>>25722219
Only Aqua falls into that anon.
And yes, their intentions were clear, they fit the world and they were a lot more competent coming to within an inch of their goals every time.
>>
>>25722216
He didn't propose anything though? Just saying we should go back to team rocket.
>>
>>25722281
Who were the most retarded team yet, keep up.
Hell they fell apart without Giovanni.
>>
>>25722120
How else are they going to use those Box legendaries?
>>
European jihadists
>>
>>25722303
>capture legendary
>torture it
>sell it
>>
Feminism
>>
>>25721812
He wanted to destroy and recreate the universe so he could become God while also wanting to rid the world of emotions and human spirit. While his plan did fail half way through in Diamond and Pearl he did achieve his goal in Platinum, finding a world where he can be isolated from humanity and be his emotionless self.
>>
File: image.png (114 KB, 460x383) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114 KB, 460x383
>>25722281
>tumblr question mark
>>
File: coqui_churi1.jpg (302 KB, 1000x826) Image search: [Google]
coqui_churi1.jpg
302 KB, 1000x826
>>25722215
No anon. If the next region is Hawaii, the enemy will clearly be pic related.
>>
>>25720653
Team Your Mother= Trying to eat all the food in the new region
>>
>>25721812
Cyrus was autistic and frustrated that he didn't 'get' the world so he basically wanted to destroy all spirit and make everybody autistic.
>>
>>25722615
>asking questions somehow exclusively a tumblr thing now
>>
>>25722120
Team Magma did nothing wrong
>>
>>25720653
>Cyrus = Autism
i kekked for real but i realized it had basis
>>
>>25720653
You know what? I'm tired of evil teams. Give me a group that is extreme in their means, but ultimately justified in what they do in order to combat a greater threat.
>>
>>25720653
Ghetsis = Illuminati or Jew agenda
Inb4 go back to /pol/
Just check the symboligy and the speeches.
>>
File: Ghetsis.png (71 KB, 780x670) Image search: [Google]
Ghetsis.png
71 KB, 780x670
>>25726660

Aside from the giant eyes on both of his outfits and the "Devil in the Music" name, I'm pretty sure there's also some sort of symbolism in his teams.
>>
>>25720653
>Lysandre = Hitler
Was he Hitler? I could hardly tell. What clumsily written entity. I just know he was the badguy.
>>
>>25720653
>What will Sun/Moon's evil team/leader be based on.
Anita Sarkeesian
>>
>>25722259
>Only Aqua falls into that anon.
No, both Magma and Aqua would fuck up the world completely, even if their plans went exactly as they planned. I don't think ether leader understands just how delicate the ecosystems of earth are.
>>
>>25720653
>What will Sun/Moon's evil team/leader be based on.
Scientology, Tom Cruise will be the team leader
>>
>>25724894
"He didn't propose anything though?" wouldn't be considered a proper question.
>>
Aum Shinrikyo organization when
>>
Transhumanists, I hope to god. Intend on stealing aspects of Pokemon to make themselves superior. You wind up stealing or being forced to merge with a Pokemon and fuck up their day.
>>
>>25720751
>Team flare just kind of hide in the shadows
>hide in the shadows
Did we play the same game?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.