[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I think I'm going to go with Pokemon Moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: rocket_boss_giovanni_by_s_dude.png (1 MB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
rocket_boss_giovanni_by_s_dude.png
1 MB, 900x1200
>I think I'm going to go with Pokemon Moon
>>
>its a mobilefriend thread
>>
why are sunbros so insecure of their game that they need to attack the other version?
>>
>>25719585
It's a moonfag pretending to be a sunfag
>>
>haha look at all these faggy moonbros trying to rebel against the status quo by liking moon version
>I'm going to rebel against the status quo and go with sun!

No anon, you are the fedora
>>
>>25719585
This is the work of one autistic sunfag. Meanwhile, multiple moonfags rush to defend their choice in every thread he's made.
>>
File: sasuke-uchiha-sasuke-susanoo.jpg (282 KB, 1280x785) Image search: [Google]
sasuke-uchiha-sasuke-susanoo.jpg
282 KB, 1280x785
>Sun, huh? Heh.. Tell me.. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Heh... Didn't think so...
Which is why I'm getting Moon.
>>
These threads are getting better and better! Keep it up OP
>>
>>25719567
Only normies will get sun
>>
File: 1424722178338.jpg (494 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1424722178338.jpg
494 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>25719585
>on a site where attacking other's choice of game is frequent
Are moonfags purposely this new?
>>
File: (you) have to go back.png (267 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
(you) have to go back.png
267 KB, 800x820
>>25719567

>We're going to have to put up with this shit for at least another year.
>>
>>25719585

It's a forced meme, don't worry about it.
>>
>>25722123
They're edgy outsiders from reddit as OP depicted. Unironically making butthurt statements about how people are "insecure" for attacking someone's opinion while not even acknowledging where they are.
>>
>>25719585
lurk moar newfag
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.