[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were these guys ever relevant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Were these guys ever relevant?
>>
>>25717392
In b/w2 they were, almost as much as zinzollin.
>>
>>25717392
Yes. In Pokémon Black and White remake.
>>
Yeah they were the first gym leaders in BW1.

Then BW2 retconned it because they couldn't make Cilan a bad guy due to the anime.
>>
>>25717392
>we want the naruto audience
>>
>>25717473

Wait, what? That sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>25717520
It's just one of those fan theories
>>
>>25717520
It was just a theory that had allot of evidence up until BW2 came out.

You can look it up pretty easy.

But most of it comes from the fact that those three are the only gym leaders that aren't there for the final battle against Team Plasma. The fact that their they are triplets just like the gym leaders.

But like other poster said they have seemingly been retconned.
>>
>>25717568
I still believe the "retcon" was just a red herring, though i doubt we'll ever know
>>
>>25717568
I think this theory is canon in the manga.
>>
>>25717392
Nigga you just screencapped naruto didnt you
>>
>>25718950

Nope. There was some suspicion during one point with the shadow triad wearing masks revolved around the genV elemental monkeys. Ended up being red herring though after their pokemon reveal lacking the three monkeys and them going the Gym triplets themselves.
>>
>>25718950
No, Special actually shows they weren't at N's castle with the other gym leaders because they were busy tracking down the Shadow Triad who were trying to capture the three musketeers. Then again, Special went even further with the red herring by giving the Shadow Triad masks in the shape of the elemental monkeys' faces.
>>
File: kornheiser doomed.png (57 KB, 215x301) Image search: [Google]
kornheiser doomed.png
57 KB, 215x301
>>25717392
>mfw all that wasted potential.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.