[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys will argue about anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: marowak_by_alice55blue-d64dxtt.png (97 KB, 815x544) Image search: [Google]
marowak_by_alice55blue-d64dxtt.png
97 KB, 815x544
You guys will argue about anything
>>
>45 spe
HP all the way
>>
>>25712632
what the fuck will speed boosting allow you to outspeed

HP is the superior option
>>
>>25712632
no we wont, shut the fuck up
>>
>>25712632
fuck off
>>
Speed, obviosly
Marowak can hit twice before dying, but even with full hp he'll die in one hit
>>
Speed. Lets you outspeed walls and use that Thick Club to wall break.
>>
>>25714163
that's the stupidest name that I ever saw
>>
>using Marowak at all

at the very least you run it with min speed on TR
>>
>>25714204
>not using marowak
Found the tyranitar/groundon/rotom-w tryhard
>>
>Not naming your Marowak "Boniface"

Why did you delete your post, bonifacefag? I think it's a cool name don't listen to that other bully anon
>>
>>25714224
>I feel a sense of superiority from using shittier pokemon than you
>>
>>25712632
252 speed and use specs.
>>
>>25714236
>samefagging this hard to defend a shit name
>>
ev train it in hp and spd and be fast and healthy
>>
>>25714224
This
This so hard
>>
>slow
>frail
>must use its signature item to do damage
>one ability gives it immunity to ELECTRIC ATTACKS
>another ability gives it resistance to critical hits that would kill you anyway as non-crits
>third ability lets you use double edge
>no dual stab
>shit coverage
>needs team support to last more than a turn
>my marowak just had a kid and it's still alive

Defend this.
>>
>>25714655
Would a Mega save it?
Would an evo? what would it even look like?
>>
>>25715019
>Marowraith
>only gets boost in speed and defences (mostly speed)
>Lightning Rod replaced by Shield Dust or Magic Guard?
>Ground/Ghost, literally the skeleton+club floating inside a dust devil
>the skull is missing, replaced by a image of it projected against the dust like a hologram. The missing skull is the one Cubones use
>>
>>25712632
Speedfags need to go
>>
>>25715019
>>25715057
I like the ghost/ground idea. And it would also allow you to go eviolite marowsk if you were crazy. It just needs something to set itself apart from, and hopefully outperform, Golurk.
>>
>>25714655
cubone is better to be honest
>>
>>25715396
You have a point. Little cup Cubone in trick room is definitely more threatening than any tier Marowak in trick room
>>
>MAROWAK HAS BASE 110 DEFENSE
>CAN'T WALL FOR SHIT
>>
>>25712632
>not capitalizing on your free attack from Thick Club and investing in your defense instead

Do you even bulky offense?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.