[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psuedo Legend confusion??!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
What happened to the intelligence level of Pokemon fans???? Dragonite is a Pseudo Mythical Pokemon, Arcanine is a PseudZoroark, ok, but not Garchomp, or Tyranitar. None of them are Pseudo anything. Just rare and powerful. Trio's aren't legendary, ok! Mey is Mythical, Mewtwo is legeandary, Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno aren't Legendary, they're Sub-Legendary, there's a difference guys! Come on! Use your brains! Then genwunners complain that there's too many legends?! There's 2-3 Legendaries per gen, 2-3 mythicals, and 2-6 Sub-Legendaries. Then the Pseudo Legendaries. To get these things straight, I've devised a list.

Pseudo L:
Arcanine
Lucario
Spiritomb
Rotom
Zoroark
Volcarona

Pseudo M:
Dragonite
Togepi
Milotic
Phione
Carbink

Sub L:
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Heatran
Regigigas
Cresselia
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus

Legends:
Mewtwo
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyurem
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde

Mythical:
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Deoxys
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus - Ar-Kee-Us
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect
Diancie
Hoopa
Volcanion - Vole-Can-Yun
Magearna - Muh-Gear-Na

I really hope this clears things up for everyone. It seems like people have lost the ability to make logical deductions from obvious things, such as labels that are clearly placed on things by Nintendo for a reason. Please note, using the word "Fag" or "Canon" here WILL get your post deleted. Fair warning. NO TROLLS!!!!
>>
Not canon fag
>>
>>25711776
fuck off
>>
This is retarded, there's no reason why dragonite would be "pseudo mythical", same goes for togepi.

Go die in a pit, you can't delete posts on 4chan.
>>
>>25711776
>all this autism over arbitrary fanmade definitions
jesus.
also the fact that slakking isn't here, just proves how totally fucking arbitrary this whole thing is.
>oh it can have high stats, but not an ability i kind of don't like
like get over yourself you goddamned autists.
>>
Not cannon frag
>>
Does Slaking's Pokedax entry specify it as a Legend? Lucario and Zoroark both have movies, and interact with Legendary pokemon. Both Dragonite and Togepi are classified as Mythical in some way or another, but are obtainable in game, and are therefore Pseudo Mythical.
>>
>>25711776
the logic behind what pokemon they chose here is stupid. they need to remove metagross completely. 6 dragons and a ufo.
>>
OP I just want you to know that I'm screen capping this for the next time someone asks what autism is
>>
>>25711844
>Tyranitar
>dragon
>>
>>25711844
Metagross? Where?
>>25711852
And I'm screencapping this for a documentory on my youtube channel, a video about how far pokemon fans have strayed from the facts.
>>
>>25711776
>all this thought into something that makes no difference
Who the hell cares what a pokemon is classified as.. catch it, use it, or bank it..
>>
>>25711776
Ancient Egyptian moonrunes are easier to decrypt than this shit
>>
>>25711844
Tyrantar isn't a dragon either.
>>
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 259x194
>>25711776
Example. Arcanine.
>>
You should spread your autism elsewhere you fucking namefag
>>
>>25711951
Why don't you SHOVE a PINEAPPLE up your ASS and call yourself HITLER somewhere else, befor I come over there and LOP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!!!! NO ONE SAYS FAG ANYMORE, and AUTISM isn't a JOKE, so you make people who ACTUALLY have it feel like SHIT for being different, you SCUM!!!!
>>
>>25711988
You sound like an autistic fag who watches too many Adam Sandler movies
>>
>>25711804
>responding to your own post
10/fucking 10
I realize this is probably a bait thread, but on the off chance it isn't, you're an idiot.
>>
>>25711988
Shut up gay retard
>>
OP is probably a shut-in or an underage, seeing as he's complaining about arbitrary shit he hasn't understood any off

>Mey is mythical
right
>>
>>25712095
>>25712172
>>25712123
YOU'RE ALL FUCKING STUPID!!!! GAH!!!! HOW CAN POKEMON FANS BE SERIOUSLY THIS STUUUUUPPPPPPIIIIIIDDDDDD?????!!!!!! REALLY, I'M ONE OF THE SMARTEST PEOPLE HERE< HOW CAN THAT BE????!!!! REALLY, HAVE YOU NO FUCKING BRAINS???? A) Gay is not an INSULT!!!! B) Retard is also not an INSULT, and shows how fucked up YOU are. C) THIS is NOT BAIT, it is FACT. It's 100% CANON, in ALL forms, in the ANIME, GAMES, etc.
>>25712095
NO, I DO NOT, IN FACT, SOUND THAT WAY. BITCH.
>>
>>25711844
>they need to remove the one that spices things up because I'm autistic and don't like one something breaks a pattern
Pseudos aren't even an official group or anything, so how would they even go about removing it from the group?
>>
When i read OP, at first i thought he had put too much time into that for it to be a troll, but this comment >>25712250 shows i was wrong
it really is bait!
And in case it's not, just shut up OP, you're the one getting all mad and butthurt about shit that don't matter

Anyways

STOP REPLYING, FOLKS! SHOW'S OVER
>>
>>25712242
A) I'm a 22 year old Author who's been in Forbes twice, I produce classical music, and travel.
B) I understand EXACTLY what I'm talking about, as I actually PAY ATTENTION!
C) If it's so ARBITRARY, then EXPLAIN to me why you all care enough to classify them WRONG in the first place?

I'm begining to think that 4Chan is a bunch of kids who like to act older, but get pissed when older people actually show up and call them out on their shit. Evidence: Use of immature words, like Faggot, Fag, etc. Mocking behavior. Non secular insults.
>>25712269
They are, in fact, an official group, and just adding something because it has high stats isn't legit. For starters, bitch, unless there's lore, or official evidence pointing towards, it doesn't count. Adding something just to spice it up isn't legit. If so, Pikachu's a legendary now, so ha!
>>
>>25712289
It's NOT bait, I'm NOT a troll, and you all need to stop! I posted this to clear up confusion, not to start fights. Now, if you'd like to discuss WHY these classifications exist, and why the pokemon that are in them are there, then I'd be more than happy to explain, but otherwise, you all need to leave.
>>
>>25712308
>A) I'm a 22 year old Author who's been in Forbes twice, I produce classical music, and travel.

Is there such a thing as baiting someone to question shitty bait?
>>
>>25712289
You, especially, need to leave.
>>
>>25712336
And you. Leave. BE GONE!!!!
>>
Ok guys, lets clear this up. This is fact. You CANNOT say anything about that. You CAN, however, be like, "Wow, I didn't know that", or, "Why?", or any other number of things that would actually be productive here.
>>
A legendary is a legendary, you can't say it's only half.

:^)
>>
ITT: Autism maximus
>>
>>25712399
A legendary IS a legendary. And a Sub Legendary is a Sub Legendary.
>>
This is what happens when a Japanese Cultured game is in America. Idiots don't understand the Japanese Culture that dictates the Tiers.
>>
>>25712370
I'm afraid you have used the wrong label with Dragonite, Togepi and Milotic, but it's a common mistake. The first is actually an Indian Elephant, while Milotic is a Pseudo-Indian Elephant and Togepi is a Sub Indian Elephant (Togekiss would be a pseudo, though)
Oh, and Lucario is LegendaryFurryBait, that's anhother category you missed
>>
>>25712308
>>25712321
SHUT, UUUUUUUUPPPPPPP. You're not even me!!!!!!
>>
>>25712466
What would Zoroark be? PseudoLegendaryFurryBait?
>>
pseudo legends are the final stages of the 3-stage, 600BST mons that are near the end of their regional pokedexes. Every gen has one, gen 3 had two

Dragonite
Tyranitar
Metagross AND Salamence
Garchomp
Hydreigon
Goodra

These are the pseudo legends
>>
>>25712488
A LessMarketableLucario
>>
>>25711988
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>25711776
Fine, I'll humor you

>Legendary:
Only one of it exists in game, incapable of breeding(Manaphy is the exception, and even then it cannot breed other Manaphy), does not evolve

>Pseudo Legendary
Rare, high BST, three-stage evolutionary line, only found late-game
>>
>>25712546
Define "only found late-game", because you could acquire a Gible fairly early on in DPPt.
>>
>>25712546
SHUT UP
You KNOW I'm right but can't admit it because you're just an IMMATURE IDIOT
>>
Ok, here goes

>>25712308
>A) I'm a 22 year old Author who's been in Forbes twice, I produce classical music, and travel.
Telling us about your hobbies does nothing to convince us you know anything, especially when you get upset and write like a prepubescent
>B) I understand EXACTLY what I'm talking about, as I actually PAY ATTENTION!
Then how come you don't understand that "pseudo-legendary" means a third-stage, non-legend with 600 BST?
Something that excludes both Arcanine, lucario, spiritomb, rotom, zoroark and volcarona
Pseudo-mythical is a term i haven't seen yet, so that could be anything you made it out to be, but i don't see any connection between Togepi, Milotic, and Carbink
Sub-legend is also a term i haven heard, but i get where you're going with it. Legends that are easily obtained, but not major part of the plot/lore, too bad they are actually officially legends, though. Mythical is right, but are also technically legends
>I'm begining to think that 4Chan is a bunch of kids who like to act older, but get pissed when older people actually show up and call them out on their shit.
I'll give you that, but you're not making a strong case when you're acting like a child yourself too. You're mad that people don't act how you want them to.
>Evidence: Use of immature words, like Faggot, Fag, etc. Mocking behavior. Non secular insults.
That may be immature, but it's what people usually do when they encounter someone they figure are so out of their heads there's no point in arguing with them, such as you. You're coming off as a selfcentred idiot, the type of person nobody likes

>>25712321
It's not clearing up confusion, honestly, you're the one who's confused about this stuff. I've never seen anyone else have that definition of what a pseudo-legend is, so i have no idea where you took it from, but you're gonna have a hard time finding anyone that will agree with you

Also, you're new around here, right?
>>
>>25712591
YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POKEMON, SHUT UP
MY SUPERIOR UNDERSTANDING AND INTELLECT ALLOWS ME TO DISCERN ALL THESE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES OF POKEMON AND I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN THEIR MEANING TO YOU
>>
>>25711776
>What happened to the intelligence level of Pokemon fans????
It never existed
>>
>>25712565
I was not aware of that
>>
not even sure if you'll see this, 'sean' but can i get a surname. i want to check the legitimacy of your supposed intelligence

Sean ______
>>
>>25712744
Getting them late's probably not an accurate measure of whether or not a Pokemon is pseudo or not, though the amount of time needed to evolve it to its final form is definitely a factor.
>>
>>25714377
Don't really need to say anything else than 600bst, third stage.
that includes all 7 of them, and nothing else
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.