[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hype af
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: HYPE2.jpg (23 KB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
HYPE2.jpg
23 KB, 400x227
It's happening m8's. That's Morimoto for those that don't know.

Probably not the episode with Masuda and friends, but this is close. He may talk about it.
>>
>>25711693
>bottom left
lol
>>
>>25711929
>reread the post
lol
>>
>>25711929
Shouldn't you be at school? If not, please enroll back. You clearly need better education.
>>
>>25711693
He's on due to a Battle Competition they're having.
>>
>>25711693
When is the next episode to have Morimoto or Masuda in it?
>>
>>25711693
I will forever love this nigga for being the Director of Emerald. What a legend
>>
>>25712066
I believe its either april 3rd or 10th
>>
>>25711693
>>25711981
This.
The episode is a battle tournament between the four best battlers on the show, and the only guest besides those is Morimoto. He's pretty obviously only on to judge, and it confirms this is not the Masuda episode.

As for
>He may talk about it
Do you really think they'd have MORIMOTO of all people be the first guy to advertise S/M on the show when we know Masuda is going to be on soon?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.