[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here, nerds. some random japanese remade this awful fake to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: dgaddga.jpg (492 KB, 1280x933) Image search: [Google]
dgaddga.jpg
492 KB, 1280x933
Here, nerds. some random japanese remade this awful fake to make it look legit

see? this is why corocoro scans will never be convincing, people have no idea of how japanese people lay out their work even after all these years of seeing corocoro scans
>>
Tell that to Gematsu
>>
>>25711078
It doesn't need to be good to fool idiots.

You should have realized that by now just by being on /vp/ for the last month.
>>
I wish that male trainer was real
tfw I will never be able to play as gril trainer and ship myself with him
>>
>>25711078
>kikerudez
no thanks
>>
>>25711078
Anyone have the original scans?
>>
Why bother? The designs are shit. Specifically that male trainer.
>>
>>25711078
>people have no idea of how japanese people lay out their work even after all these years of seeing corocoro scans
Most weebs know the characteristics of Japanese magazine layouts, but the people who waste their time making fake scans are bottom of the barrel idiots with no eye for detail.
>>
File: 1454251456768.jpg (46 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1454251456768.jpg
46 KB, 500x373
>>25711078
>tfw I'll never have blue gator-thing

>inb4 Tododile
IT'S NOT THE SAME
>>
>>25711078
The biggest and most telling issue with these scans was the lack of furigana which is apparently a writing form that helps Japanese children learn to read, CoroCoro is a children's magazine and they always use furigana since it's easier to read.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.