[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys it's that time of the year. The snow is melting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: capapokemon.jpg (52 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
capapokemon.jpg
52 KB, 640x300
Alright guys it's that time of the year. The snow is melting and the plants are blooming.

It's time for spring cleaning. But we all know you aren't going to clean your house, so at least clean up your game.

I am proposing a wonder trade spring cleaning. I'm calling all the breeders out there, your mission is: Get rid of 20 shitmon from the wonder trade and replace them with goodMons.

A goodmon is:
-Any rare pokemon
-Any pokemon with good IVs
-Any pokemon with a special move that it got through breeding
-Any strong high lvl pokemon.

Lets clean up the wonder trade!
>>
Do this all the time
>>
>>25710803
Impossible. The Japs clog all online with whatever random junk they want.
>>
Just got a wurmple that was captured in an ultra ball...
>>
all i get is trash from wonder trading, besides maybe a random starter
>>
>>25710901

really? Usually all the good things I get from wondertrade are from japan.
>>
I got 16 boxes 'o flawless Ditto breeding anon, I was gun wonder trade all 'o 'em at the dead 'o night for dem extra Poke Miles
>>
>>25711437
I've gotten 4 shinies, 3 legendaries, and 2 flawless Pokemon from wonder trading. Although I have traded 500+ times, so it could just be statistics at work.
>>
>>25710803
There's really no way to clean up Wonder Trade. For every Good/Decent Mon you get 20 lv 3 Pidgeys
>>
Does anyone have that picture that has the Wonder Trade tiers/etiquette ?
>>
I do this all the time, giving pokemon with at least 4 iv's, I've get shinies, legends, etc, I like to think it's good karma working, giving 4 iv's sandiles just right now
>>
Got several boxes in bank full of breeding rejects. Might just go ahead and do this.
>>
>>25711636
>'o
>'o
>'em
>'o

Literally only of these saved any characters, and it was only one character shorter
>>
>>25710803
Charmanders and Eevees don't count senpai
>>
>>25711437
I've got 5 legendaries, 3 shiny's, and a few pokemon with perfect IV's. You just have to wondertrade a lot.
>>
>>25710803
>snow is melting

I fucking wish
>>
>>25711799
>tfw breeding for a Brobat
>shitty luck with that last IV
>dumping boxloads of 5IV Zubats into wonder trade
>everyone's just going to trash them on sight
At least they know Brave Bird, that should be a tipoff that they aren't normal garbage.
>>
>>25716350
It'll be a good suprise to those who do look/use it though.

I got a ghastly just before buying AS. So I put him over there and he was my bro the whole game. Checked once I got to the resort and he was 5iv.

Just getting to breeding now and passing it on.
>>
File: Sanssmug.jpg (38 KB, 441x347) Image search: [Google]
Sanssmug.jpg
38 KB, 441x347
>mfw I been sending out shitmons
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.