[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw someone tries to tell me gen 1 had the best games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Nigger.jpg (17 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
Nigger.jpg
17 KB, 224x225
>mfw someone tries to tell me gen 1 had the best games
>>
File: 1295583557225.jpg (209 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1295583557225.jpg
209 KB, 500x500
>mfw someone tries to tell me SM is gen 7
>>
I don't get people who complain about genwunners. They're non existent outside of Facebook et. al but I guess that anyone who criticizes later gens is a genwunner now.
>>
File: Nigga.jpg (12 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
Nigga.jpg
12 KB, 261x193
>>25710692
>>
>>25710719
I'm not complaining about Genwnners though, I'm complaining about retards saying gen 1 is the best, you can have an opinion, but they are no where NEAR the best.
>>
>>25710733
The only people who say that gen 1 is the best are genwunners. And they don't exist outside of social media.
>>
You niggers ready for a genwar? Op seems to want one, we gonna deliver?
>>
>>25710768
You don't even fucking know what a genwunner is, come back when you know the proper definition of the term.
>>
>>25710768
And in real life. THose people that use social media also exist in real life. THe only place they don't really exist in is /vp/ and other Pokemon focused forums.
>>
>>25710811
How would he/she know, he/she doesn't even fucking know what one is.
>>
>>25710811
Who even cares about their opinion then? They're obviously not still into Pokemon if they spew the stereotypical genwunner thoughts. It's like discussing evolution with a devout and sheltered Christian. There's no point; you're not going to change anyone's opinion and you're just going to be annoyed.
>>
>>25710852
psst PSSSST, do you know what a genwunner is kid?
>>
>>25710852
Because if you stop, they will continue to be annoying. In america, it's illegal to punch someone who is harassing you in most places. And most people won't stop harassment until it turns into an argument.
>>
There's no problem if they think those games are the best.

The problem is where they say the new games are shit and berate anyone that enjoys them.

But modern pokemon babbies are just too defensive to take subjectivity into account because they think genwunner boogeymen are out to get the.

I couldn't even answer an anon asking if he should get gen 1 on VC, with no mention of the modern games quality, without some autist stepping up and lecturing about how gen 1 isn't better than modern pokemon and i should feel ashamed for making such a claim ( nobody even mentioned the modern games, so I don't get where this defensive butthurtness comes from )
>>
>>25710879
good def, but since I went through typing this, I'll just add it in

An idiot who hates any Pokémon Games made after Yellow, without giving any actual reason. Genwunners continuously voice their opinion in the jerkiest way possible, while refusing to accept the fact that normal people have their own opinions.
Genwunner: How can you stand White?
Normal person: It's actually really good, you should try...
Genwunner: No, you idiot!

you can like gen 1 without being this way though, and not be a genwunner
>>
>>25710859
They're supposed to be the people who spew the 'there are only 151 pokemon' army but the term is now used for anyone who is critical of current gens.
>>
I've met someone who was upset that the pokemon Missingno wasn't in later games.
>>
File: 19238748345843.png (188 KB, 259x325) Image search: [Google]
19238748345843.png
188 KB, 259x325
>>25710692
>mfw when idiots say Gen 2 was the best
>>
>>25710985
>idiots say gen 2 was the best
when did I say that nigger?
>>
>>25710811
>THe only place they don't really exist in is /vp/
They've been showing up recently since the VC releases
>>
>>25711012
That kinda proves my point that they exist outside facebook, but point taken.
>>
>>25710692
It's the best for me the same way gen 4 might be the best for you. Stop making a big deal out of it.
>>
File: 548291099.jpg (108 KB, 339x508) Image search: [Google]
548291099.jpg
108 KB, 339x508
>>25710985
>mfw retards try to argue that gen 2 wasn't the best
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.