[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /vp/ I have something to say. Pokken is a great game,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: badplayers.png (182 KB, 765x455) Image search: [Google]
badplayers.png
182 KB, 765x455
Hello, /vp/ I have something to say.

Pokken is a great game, filled with plenty of depth and much love and care put into most of its fighters. I say MOST because of one huge problem, namely Suicune being a low-skill, spammy piece of trash that attracts and caters to the absolute lowest echelon of fighter.

Now, I know what you're problably thinking
>git gud
>lmao he's just buttblasted because he got his anus stretched by a Suicune
in which case all of you would be wrong. The first couple of times I faced Suicunes I dominated them thoroughly, but not after a prolonged and intensely unfun match. It didn't take me long to decide that I would immediately disconnect from any Suicune player that I came across online.

No, I don't care about penalties. As far as I'm concerned, your match against me was predetermined. Disconnecting doesn't mean that I lost, nor does it mean that my opponent won. How can a match have a result that if it never happened? I consider it my win and ignore what happens to my ranking and I urge you all to do the same. Refuse to give Suicuneshitters the satisfaction of exploiting such a lazily made character and move on. Eventually, Nintendo will see the metrics and realize their mistake. I'm not saying this to be butthurt, I just genuinely want them to address the problems with this fighter. It'll all be in the metrics. You can't argue with numbers.

tl;dr Suicune is awful in Pokken and you should refuse to fight against it
>>
Ok
>>
File: 1336942871543.gif (155 KB, 248x319) Image search: [Google]
1336942871543.gif
155 KB, 248x319
>>
>>25710055
nice blog
>>
I don't know how you can call Suicune spammy when Braixen players are in the game.
>>
None of these problems would exist if you had friends OP. It sounds like you're attempting to play a fighting game over the internet. Which is a sad thing in and of its own, but you also like to pretend that playing this way gives you any right to complain while the game wasn't intended for friendless losers like yourself.

I haven't played the game. So don't try to vent your anger at personal attacks not even remotely on the mark
>>
File: COVdhvbVEAA394f.jpg (46 KB, 600x556) Image search: [Google]
COVdhvbVEAA394f.jpg
46 KB, 600x556
>>25710055
>>
literally git gud
>>
>>25710055
Chandelure is far worse.
>>
oh my god this pasta
>>
>>25710055
yeah im still thinking it. git gud. Deal With Mother Fucking IT.
>>
>>25710113
Good luck playing with friends when one player is FORCED to use the GamePad, automatically giving them a disadvantage.
>>
>>25710055
get some friends, loser. or maybe play suicune.
>>
>>25710055
i now will only ever play suicune.
>>
>>25710055
sooooo...... git gud?
>>
>>25710970
then do some of the gitting at the gamepad? lmao.
>>
Learn to CADC and stop whining. Both Chandalure and Braixen are much easier to spam with and are legit braindead, unlike suicune where you at least have to think a little.
>>25710970
There's a thing called online you tard
>>
It is like refusing to battle people with mega Sableye or Aegislash in their teams because it takes no skill to use. Grow a pair op.
>>
>>25710055
no mistakes were made just because you can't handle people playing a crutch character. not everyone is an edgelord. some people are legitimately 6 years old or dont care that much. and just want to shit around in a game.
now that youve said to avoid suicunes, all i want to do is main suicune. ill gladly spam people and fuck with them before i justify whining about it.
>>
>>25710970
git gud with gamepad.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 541x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 541x800
>>25710055
>>
>>25710970
as I said, I don't play casual games compettivily.
>>
>>25711349
And yet here you are, bitching about Suicune on 4chan.
>>
The only real complaint anyone can say is it has fucking tapeworms coming out of its ass
>>
As a Machamp main I have way more trouble with Braixen, once CDAC is mastered it won't be so bad.
>>
You can say the same thing about Chandelure, Gardevoir, Braixen, and, to a certain extent, vanilla Mewtwo. The bunch of them are almost built around spamming long range attacks, yet they can't react for shit when you get them up close.

Here's a few things you can do to avoid their bullshit:
>jump and dash
>counter cancel
>respond with long ranges of your own
>slide (down-X in duel phase)
>main Garchomp and spam Dig until they know better
These are just from the top of my head.

tl;dr git gud
>>
>>25711398
?
>>
>>25711349
>I'm too good to git gud at such an easy game.
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: level 3.png (159 KB, 292x254) Image search: [Google]
level 3.png
159 KB, 292x254
>>25710055
>STILL normal blocking drills.
>>
So I'm pretty bad at fighting games and stuff.
I've tried Skullgirls, SF4, Smash, Tekken for "in" fighters and have played a load of the DBZ and even some of the Naruto games, which I'm probably the best at because they're pretty simple.
I got Pokken since I'm a fag and I buy fighting games anyway, really enjoying it and looking at getting into its depth and wondering if there's any YouTube series up on it yet people could recommend?
I play Garchomp since it was between him and Champ I chose Chomp since Champ got really popular and I'm a massive hipster I also wanna get into a speed and technical type, most likely Sceptile and EdgeTwo or Gengar.
>>
>>25711531
It's called having standards. Adults have standards.
>>
>>25710055
Gen 6.5
>>
>>25714681
standards are completely fucking overrated in hobbies tbqh
>>
>>25714681
And here you are, an "adult" bitching about some button masher kid who defeated him in a kids game, cry me a river, faggot.
>>
>>25714693
>shitposting
sasuga

>>25714768
>ad hominem
sasuga
>>
>>25714775
And you're a weeabo kissless virgin to boot, kek, what a pitiful sight.
>>
>>25710055

That'll do, OH MY GOD KILL.
>>
Counter Attack Dash Cancel. Also if you aren't just posting a pasta I could help you if you told me what you are using. A3 here.
>>
I am getting the game next week. If I'm reading this right all I have to do is choose Suicine and my ranking is gonna skyrocket as people quit before even playing me? Fucking ace. Cheers op.
>>
>>25715384
Might work in e5 my brother. Which is probably Op's rank. But to be more honest I have over 100 ranked games and still 0 ragequits.
>>
File: 2984635.png (1 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
2984635.png
1 MB, 800x600
>>25710055
Yeah right, I'll tell you what the problem really is here: you had your manly and edgy Machamp loose to a colorful dog a few times and now you're gonna bitch and whine about it until someone changes the game for you.

I've got news for you, every fighting game has a few cheap characters and you can't just make all spammers go away. Most of them just don't know how to play the game anyway and can be easily countered because they are predictable.

If you just don't like Suicune because it looks like an animal, well you know what? Pokemon are animals. If you only want to see humanoid characters try ANY OTHER FIGHTING GAME.
>>
>>25715473
I'm in C3 and I've only seen one person ragequit because I perfected him on the last round with my burst to finish it. Disconnected right as his HP hit one. It wasn't until around my 200th battle though, but they're out there.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.