[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make the game think the day changed on my DS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1457918843792.jpg (560 KB, 610x820) Image search: [Google]
1457918843792.jpg
560 KB, 610x820
How do I make the game think the day changed on my DS?
>>
plz respond
>>
The game should normally recognize the day has changed when the day changes for your time zone in real life. If your game doesn't have that functionality I would consider returning the game because that is a very important feature.
>>
>>25707517
i saved the game, chanced the date forward one day, in the DS setting, and the game (X2W2) didn't seem to care
>>
>>25707535
gotta just set your DS time to
11:59pm
and it will trigger once it ticks over to 00:00
if you just change the date it wont work
>>
>>25707535
What you are describing seems to be an exploit you are attempting to go through with. I hope you understand that such things go against the terms of service for all pokemon games.
>>
>>25707549
i want to massage my little azurill so this cheeky fucker will evolve at level 5.

I'm almost at max friendship.
>>
>>25707544
that worked
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.