[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why it matters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 250px-Lilycove_City_RS.png (51 KB, 250x125) Image search: [Google]
250px-Lilycove_City_RS.png
51 KB, 250x125
When I was young, but old enough that I remember her and still miss her today, my mom died. The day she died, my family left me with their friends while they worked out things, and I was playing sapphire to get my mind off things. That very day, I entered Lillycove, and went into the art museum.

In the museum there is a mom and son. My mom used to take me to art museums all the time, trying to make me a well-rounded human being. When I saw the mom and son in game, I cried so hard. It hit me. I would never be able to do that with my mom again.

10 years later (I played ruby and sapphire a few years late) on the same day I went into Lillycove for the first time in Alpha Sapphire. I bawled again, even though I was in my 20s.

The saddest place on earth for me, whether irl or not, is Lillycove. But I still like to go there every now and then to remind myself of who I lost.

Sorry for the unusual post, but I am feeling really down (got kinda backstabbed by a "friend"), had a few, and there's a long reason why I recalled this. I just wanted to share this to show how indirectly we can be attached to certain games/things.
>>
>STILL playing ORAS
>>
This isn't your personal blog.

Take this shit to reddit or tumblr if you want attention you motherless son of a bitch.
>>
Dear lord...
>>
File: 1417627499727.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
1417627499727.png
51 KB, 876x773
>>25703854
>>
>>25703886
>>25703889
Never knew /vp/ was THIS heartless. Seriously, screw you guys. (not OP, by the way)
>>
Thanks for sharing anon.
>>
>>25703854
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2ut8s2hdSc
For you, OP.
>>
File: 250px-402Kricketune.png (48 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-402Kricketune.png
48 KB, 250x250
>>25703913
>sad_violin_music.mp3
>sarcasticreaction.gif
>>
>>25703854
i'm sorry anon, it was a nice post, one has to love family because you'll never know when you'll lose them, it's endearing to have important moments in life connected to vidya.

as for me all my n64 games remind of happier days as a child, where everything was perfect, games like goemon and banjo still being good games is also a plus

i never finished banjo tooie because I feel my childhood would officially end when I did, its kinda dumb but yeah.

>>25703886
>>25703889
>haha we're so edgy!!!
literal unloved manchildren
>>
>>25703886
>>25703889
Fuck you guys

I feel you OP. I named my Umbreon in XD after my (then alive) cat, Jax. When he died I got sad using him on my team, and after a bit it made me feel better.
>>
>>25704003
This
I remember when my hamster died, I was soooooooooo sad
>>
>>25703854
i lost my mother to cancer as well anon

/vp/oreons are generally nice people on this board as long as you arent summer posting they have strange perversions sometimes

my mom always tried her best to ensure i had pokemon games & cards as a kid even though we didnt have much money

i used pokemon as an escape mechanism dealing w/ divorce
it was something that brought our family together

i still tear up listening to old zelda songs & pokemon route music (especially symphonic)

my mom beat OoT before i did
>>
i cried when i got to lilycove too op dont worry
because they fucking ruined the music like everything else in oras
>>
Is this the venting out thread? I cry every time I play ORAS because there is no GBA sounds.
>>
>>25703886
>shitposting in a feels thread
Get off my site
>>
>>25703854
>saddest place in the world is in a video game
I knew Pokemon was grounds for the growth and development of extreme autism, but I guess it extends to mental disorders

Seriously, man, get a lobotomy or jump off a cliff, there's being sad about a loved one's death and then there's being a massive flaming faggot about things. Society thinks it's alright to be the latter, I suppose
>>
>>25704003
>XD
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>25706288
whats wrong with it?
>>
>>25706330
Primarily, it shows inability to distinguish fantasy from reality. On a secondary but still important level, it shows a basic obsession - the fact that OP still has not gotten over his association with the Lilycove Museum and his mom's death. In short, OP's suffering from a form of schizophrenia.

I would recommend a doctor or something but sadly it's manifested in a rather unfortunate way. Seeing as I don't give a fuck either way and frankly we need less humans killing himself is more or less the best answer.
>>
>>25706419
Nice one Dr. Autism
>>
>>25706309
please be bait
>>
>>25706443
>s-stop insulting my m-mommy!
You know, your mom probably raped you or something when you were younger for you to be this insecure. Did you cum inside her? Or fantasize about doing so? Did she dock you on the way to the museum, is that why you remember it so strongly?
>>
>>25706466
>Being this new
>>25703854
Nice blog, nerd.
>>
>>25706482
Not even op. I just find people like you hilarious.
>>
>>25706488
Shut the fuck up furfag
>>
>>25706496
Then why the fuck are you talking to me, fucking furfag? To post more of your gardevoir pics? Fucking bitch
>>
>>25706499
What the fuck does that has anything to do with being a furfag? I think you replied to the wrong anon.
>>
>>25706536
So you admit it - you ARE a furfag.
>>
>>25706624
No, you're just retarded. No wonder your mother chose death over raising a braindead moron of a child.
>>
>>25705430
Kek
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.