[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be possible to get through any Pokemon game without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: questionfrogs.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
questionfrogs.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
Would it be possible to get through any Pokemon game without using a Pokemon Center (or any other method that completely heals your Pokemon like depositing them in a box or talking to healing NPCs)? One thing I noticed in my most recent playthrough of XY is that ethers and elixirs are really common rewards for smashing rocks and the game throws money at you so it's not like you'll run low on cash. Also, Pokemon in newer generations learn a lot more moves as they level up, so newer moves could always replace older moves with low PP.

And even if you run out of PP with one Pokemon, you can always catch a wild Pokemon and carry on from there. The wild Pokemon are usually only around 5 or so levels below the local trainer Pokemon so using the Exp Share/Lucky Egg would get them up to speed pretty quickly.
>>
>>25702688
in the newer games you can endlesly use tm's.
just teach them a good dammage dealing move. when it gets low on PP teach them a shitty move, then reteach them the dammage dealing move.
infinite PP.
the older games might be sort of different. im sure its technically possible though, maybe with TAS level rng manipulation/luck
>>
>>25702774
Wrong. Game Freak thought of that- the move will have the same or less PP than the move it replaces.

Thus, a 3/20 pp move replaced by a 40 pp move would be a 3/40 pp move.
>>
>>25702803
>Wrong
It only worked that way in gen 5, have you even played gen 6?
>>
Pokemon would be more interesting if using the pokecenters costed money. And I mean an amount that'll actually make you think when to use them. They could even charge more if you use them too often.
Then maybe you could have wild pokemon drop instant use healing items.
They should also go back to taking half your money when losing.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.