[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that genwunners, johtoddlers, hoennbabies, and sinnohfetuses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 106x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 106x150
Why is it that genwunners, johtoddlers, hoennbabies, and sinnohfetuses can handle harsh criticism well but when unovabortions' gen gets a slight amount of criticism, they resort to meming and go on full defense force?
>>
Great thread
>>
>>25701806
I seriously want to know
>>
Unova fans are underage kids posting on this board. Expect this to happen with Kalos when Gen VIII is announced.
>>
>>25701790
Kalosperm will be do it too.
Sinnohfetus' and Hoennbabies were the reactionaries during Gen V
>>
>>25701806
it's like the anti-atheist and poptimist memes. they are counter-circlejerks of people just trying to be contrarian to what were previously popular opinions. Remember years ago when everybody loved gen 1 dearly and hated gen 5's guts? now it's the polar opposite.

People should accept that all pokemon gens are good in different ways.
>>
I... I just like Pokemon. Is it possible that each generation has its pros and cons? And that we each are attracted to different things in different generations?
>>
Well first off, those terms are for people who started with those gens as kids. Anyone young enough to have started with Unova as a kid shouldn't be on 4chan. I would hope most people who like Gen V aren't nostalgic for it.

Next, it's because people who hate on Gen V more often throw it out there in threads that nothing to do with it, and they insist on declaring that everyone agrees they're bad and anyone who disagrees is a contrarian.

Also, their arguments are really fucking stupid.
>muh older pokemon
>icecream and garbage
>muh motion sickness
>muh exploration
>>
>>25701834
>Remember years ago when everybody loved gen 1 dearly and hated gen 5's guts?
no because aside from shitting on one or two pokemon there wasn't the same hate
>>
>>25701916
Then why not just ignore them instead of adding more fuel to the fire?
>>
>>25701950
It was.
>>
File: Brendan-Fraser-magic-clap.gif (2 MB, 316x264) Image search: [Google]
Brendan-Fraser-magic-clap.gif
2 MB, 316x264
>>25701790
>genwunners, johtoddlers, hoennbabies, sinnohfetuses, unovabortions

That fucking vocabulary.
Stay true /vp/.
>>
>>25701975
I would bet that most gen 5 fans do just ignore it but those who do as >>25701916 said and 'throw it out there in threads that have nothing to do with it' are very vocal about it and do it in almost every thread made. They're truly worse than Unova fans who defend their favorite generation, or a generation they like.
>>
>>25702446
What would Kalos be?
>>
>>25702695
I've seen Kalosperms and recently XYgotes.
>>
File: 1457387737420.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1457387737420.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>25701790
Except no one can handle criticism and everyone resorts to memeing
>>
>genwunners
big waste of time. absolutely disregard their opinions, as they're nothing but nostalgiafueled

>johtoddlers
can't be taken seriously because nobody actually cares about their opinions and they know it

>hoennbabies
very annoying, very persistent, also very self righteous

>sinnohfetuses
hard to understand their mindset when everything they say makes zero sense

>unovabortions
arguably the least annoying, but can never take criticism

>kalosperms
deluded psychopaths diagnosed with schizophrenia. avoid at all costs. the worst of the worst
>>
>>25701843
Careful there, Anon. That's dangerous and logical thinking. This place isn't built for that.

I feel the same way, really. I simply like Pokemon
>>
>>25702695
The big question is...what would Sun and Moon be?

>Honolulu
>City in Hawaii
>The Hololu region
>Holococks
>>
>>25702804

>sumotherfucker
>>
>>25702880
>SuMotherfuckers
Based
>>
>>25702804
My wife'S kid
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.