[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Only one generation due to what's been currently revealed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 2.jpg (354 KB, 1081x1921) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
354 KB, 1081x1921
>Only one generation due to what's been currently revealed
>Only trainers have levels, which you level up to purchase Great Balls and such
>Pokemon evolve by catching them again
>You can only place one Pokemon at a Gym for it to VS other trainers
>Models look like pic related

Absolutely trash
Where were you when Pokemon GO was kill?
>>
It's always nice that we can express our opinions nicely and respect that each other feel that way here on /vp/.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-24+at+03.59.30).png (78 KB, 198x222) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-24+at+03.59.30).png
78 KB, 198x222
>>25698635
Hey OP, don't forget that trainers look like pic related.
Get ready for the absolute cringefest.
>>
Glad I never really had much investment in it to begin with.

All it seemed like to me was a neat pokemon catching mini game for your phone, which is useless to those who have already caught em all.

I was hoping it would be better, but I had no delusion that it would be.
>>
Here's the actual blog post
http://nianticlabs.com/blog/pokemon-go-first-look/
>>
>>25698635
idk what you are talking about faggot OP but it looks like a fun game

10/10 would play all day
>>
>Mobile
>Western dev

You have no one to blame but yourself for thinking this would be anything but trash from the getgo.
>>
>>25698635
I'd try it, doesn't sound that bad as far as mobile games go, but it is underwhelming. Good think I kept my expectations in check.
>>
I don't have a problem with this since it's free.
I know in-app purchases are a thing, but from the sound of it you can get a few bros and still have fun for free unless you're too autistic to just chill without having everything ever.
It's not like they're asking 40 bucks for it.
>>
Hope Gamefreak don't make one S&M pokemon only obtainable if you have caught pokemon on the hipster app. I don't want to have to buy a smartphone just to complete my dex, I have a regular mobile that doesn't cost a fortune to use each month and a 3DS, why would I want a phone full of shit casual games.
>>
>>25701440
That'd be utter shit, but at least you could trade for it.
>>
>>25701481
>at least you could trade for it.

The trouble is, most smartphone owners would find a game like pokemon too complicated or not have the attention span to cope with something you can play for more than 10 minutes without hitting a paywall. This would make the pokemon super rare for trades as there won't be many that have the app and the real game.
>>
File: 67.jpg (30 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
67.jpg
30 KB, 500x434
>people were hype for GO in the first place
>>
>>25701798
it would have to be unbreedable

just wait 5 minutes after the first breeder has its hands on it for shiny breeding and there will be thousands flooding the trades
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.