[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I forever doomed to be an indecisive loser? I cannot decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: all pokemon.png (210 KB, 1280x810) Image search: [Google]
all pokemon.png
210 KB, 1280x810
Am I forever doomed to be an indecisive loser?
I cannot decide what my favorite Pokemon are and haven't been able to since I started 15 years ago.
What do?
What are your reasonings?
Any tips?
>>
>>25693133
And choosing just one is important because?
I highly doubt any normal fan would have just one specific and absolute favorite. You'd have to be really autistic to narrow something that contains a myriad of options, reasons and choices.
>>
>>25693181
So I'm just a normal casualfag?
Idk how to feel about that.

Don't know why I just feel compelled to have a Pokemon to connect with but thats just my inner-child/autism.
>>
>>25693181
>not being indecisive and just choosing something you really like as your favorite is autistic
What the fuck?
>>
>>25693133
If you absolutely need to have some favorite pokemon, you could narrow it down based on traits or design elements you like the most (Grass type, Long arms, Large eyes,etc.) until you have your favorite Pokemon.
>>
>>25693319
Basically this

I didn't really "pick" my favourite, but I always liked things with fangs and huge claws that were fast and hit hard. When I trained my first Weavile, it basically hit off perfectly and I knew it'd become my favourite 'mon.
>>
Have you tried the fav pokemon picker?
http://www.dragonflycave.com/favorite.html
>>
>>25693892
Well, there you go.
>>
>>25693192
No. I said it would be autistic to have just one specific and absolute favorite.
Most people would have a bunch of pokémon they really like, one per Gen, one per type, a favorite type etc etc.
To select one based on a rating system where you evaluate how well it fits within every category of your choosing, and how it fares against others would be pretty autistic.
>>
File: 009Blastoise_RG.png (54 KB, 399x393) Image search: [Google]
009Blastoise_RG.png
54 KB, 399x393
>>25693133
But OP, you silly, why don't you simply pick Blastoise as your favourite as anyone else does?
>>
>>25693133
I love every Pokemon. There are a few that I like a lot more, and a handful I like the least, but for the most part, it's impossible to decide on one that could be my 'absolute sole favorite'.

It's fine to like more than one Pokemon. It's fine to have multiple favorites.
>>
File: favemons.png (68 KB, 568x494) Image search: [Google]
favemons.png
68 KB, 568x494
>>25693133
There's a site that can help

http://dragonflycave.com/favorite.html

Helped me settle on my fave being Eevee with Porygon-Z a close second
>>
>>25693133
Perhaps your favourite pokemon simply hasn't been created yet.
>>
>>25694345
i don't see how just having a single favorite among them all is autistic
people usually don't need hours of autistic categorizing and rigorous ratings to figure out which one it is
not having a single favorite or having no favorites is just fine too
it's all matter of taste and personal preferences, not autism
>>
>>25693133
Gengar. He IS without a doubt the best Pokemon.
He has amazing stats 3 immunitys an amazing movepool
Arguably the most fun Pokemon to hang out with and is arguably the most fun at parties
he will even sit and watch TV with you
His trademark grin is god tier and Gengar is great in every game he's in
he always does cool shit, like in Pokken when you win sometimes he will swim in the ground

There's no reason to pick any other Pokemon
>>
>>25696179
I guess it also depends just how invested you are into the franchise.
Any casual fag could say Pikachu or Charizard because that's all there is for them, but with 700+ options, it's a rather difficult choice.
Maybe it's just as easy for some people to have one defined favorite as well.
>>
>>25694434
best starter, best mega, great competitively (for my team at least). Turtletank is love.
>>
>>25696251
Wicked, twisted, nihilistic sense of humor, very relatable.
>>
>>25693181
Nothing, you're surrounded by literal children.
>>
OP here.
Lots of good tips on here, I appreciate your actual help instead of trolling the shit out of me like I assumed.
Maybe I just need to play the games more and use more unused Pokemon? I do like this site >>25694782 but I end up with different mons every time cause its like my taste changes like the "flavor of the month".

And >>25695097 could also be possible.
Maybe it could be that SM brings me the Pokemon I have been waiting for?
captcha: palm trees
>>
>>25697958
Please try based Jew

Oh and you should try Togetic/Togekiss.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.