[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At certain differences of speed (if, for example, the speed of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 025Pikachu.png (825 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
025Pikachu.png
825 KB, 1280x1280
At certain differences of speed (if, for example, the speed of a pokemon is a full three digits value above that of it's opponent) the Pokemon with the greater speed should be allowed two attacks if the difference is great enough.

This I hold to be a necessary addition that was obvious back in Gen I but has yet to be implemented.
>>
... Neat?
>>
I swear this existed back in gen 1.
>>
When would that matter? If it's three digits higher, obviously the attacker outlevels the opponent by a large margin, so an additional attack wouldn't really be needed ever.
>>
>>25691798

You don't fight EV trainers, do you?
>>
>>25691798
Well no because youd have a >100 point difference between say a lv100 ferrothorn and a lv100 talonflame
>>
>>25691802
This doesn't make sense
>>
>>25691757
Nah, but there should be an ability that allows the user to make two actions in a turn. It would have a suspiciously limited movepool and it would have the multitype treatment in that the ability couldn't be suppressed, changed or copied
>>
>>25691811
Double flare blitz to a ferrothorn is a lot of recoil....
>>
>>25691771
I'm pretty sure it did anon.

>>25691834
That's an awesome idea. Would both moves need to be chosen one after the other or would there be a pause/half battle after the initial one?
>>
>>25691849
It would work like mega evolution does, the game checks if your pokemon can make the additional action of mega evolving, and you can because of the ability, but you have to pick 2 moves each time
>>
>>25691841
I know but the point was that its entirely feasible with 2 lv100s
>>
What about stat boosts and drops? Does a Speed Boost Blaziken suddenly have the ability to attack twice after a couple turns?
>>
>>25692028

Yes
>>
>>25692067
Stupid, what's the point of mega khangeskhan then if everyone can just boost up to attack twice? Boosting your speed would be focused on so much defensively and offensively that it would be ridiculous.
>>
>>25692028
>>25692067
Make speed boost even more over powered
>>
>>25692121
>>25692148

New Meta Nigga, get good
>>
>>25692148
>>25692121
It'd be a good way to deal with priority users if having >100 speed let you bypass priority moves.
>>
>>25692150
Just when not every team having stealth rock was starting to happen :(
>>
>>25692158
This would be way better. Adding priority instead of a second move sounds way less hectic.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.