[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Oak A Stalker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Red_on_bike.png (334 KB, 520x713) Image search: [Google]
Red_on_bike.png
334 KB, 520x713
How does Prof. Oak know if you're trying to use your bike indoors?
>>
>>25690989
Red pokédex have a build in tracking device.
>>
>>25691095
All Pokédex have build in tracking device.
>>
File: IMG_0109.png (513 KB, 727x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.png
513 KB, 727x1000
>>25691095
>>25691120
>Pokemon is now 1984
Jesus christ
>>
>>25691160
It is necessary.
What if the trainer lose their Pokédex.
The professors could easily track the lost Pokédex.
>>
>>25690989
It's not actually Professor Oak telling you himself, it's the words of Professor Oak echoing in your mind when you think about trying to use your bike indoors.
>>
>>25691194
This. Gen I just does a shit job explaining it.
>>
>>25691194
I remember that in XY is your mom that says it, and in ORAS is your dad, I think it makes more sense because why the professor would teach you good manners? I guess that only Rowan does that.
>>
>>25690989
He's an Jedi
>>
>>25690989
There is a LOT of items you can't use indoors, but it's only the bike people lament about for some reason.
>>
>>25694641
Because kids are impatient and want to get where they're going, but die a little inside when they have to scroll through text and walk to what feels like a snail's pace to the next biking point.
>>
>>25694029
I did always find it funny that it's Oak whose advice Red is recalling. When would he have had the opportunity to say such things? The way the NPCs treat you in the beginning, it sounds like they're saying "do you even know this old fart, the expert on Pokemon, professor Oak?" (and, well, the player doesn't.) Having the voice of reason be the player character's dad like in 3rd gen makes more sense.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.