[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last call on Celebi!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: 3242016.png (683 KB, 1232x610) Image search: [Google]
3242016.png
683 KB, 1232x610
This is your last reminder to get your Celebi if you have any gen 6 games. This event events on March 24th, and you don't need a code for it. Just select "GET VIA INTERNET" and you will receive it. No excuses, I don't want to see you faggots begging for one because you missed it.

The Jirachi distribution is also via Wi-Fi beginning April 1. Deoxys is available in-game through ORAS, so it will not be distributed, and we will be going straight to Darkrai in May. Darkrai is the next GameStop (USA) / EB Games (Canada) distribution, so be ready to hit up your local game store on May 1.
>>
>>25690983
Bump before bed
>>
>>25690983
Bump for truth
>>
>This event events
>>
>>25690983
I'm excited for Manaphy. I wish I didn't miss out on Diancie, may be awhile till it's released again. At least I got Hoopa.
>>
>>25690983
thank you
>>
>>25692099
Fuck fucking Gamestop distribution. They'll be so burned from running out of cards for Mew and maybe Darkrai that they could strictly enforce only one card per person down the road, fucking over the people who have multiple versions
>>
>>25692369
I know it makes it even more of a pain to get 4 if you have all versions, but just go in multiple times if you need multiple cards.
Or try asking by explaining you have multiple games, sometimes they can bend the rules a bit.
>>
>>25690983
>The Jirachi distribution is also via Wi-Fi beginning April 1

It's finally time
>>
>>25690983
Thanks OP, just went and got it.
>>
>>25690983
Had to start Omega Ruby just so I could get 4 of them. Thanks OP.
>>
>>25692099

Is this real, or did you make it up?

I don't want to go to gamestop for genesect
>>
>>25692392
Lmao, look at this sad faggot who couldn't be bothered to get the Pokemon Colosseum preorder bonus
>>
>>25692569
Nope, unfortunately it's real.
http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html#nov
>>
>>25690983
Already downloaded it but I'm still soft resetting for a good Celebi, will the mystery gift be overwritten when downloading the Jirachi mystery gift?
>>
>>25692864
You can receive up to 24 wonder cards in gen 6 before any get deleted, so you're fine.
Of course, that does mean you'll need to get the Celebi you want to keep before being able to collect Jirachi.
>>
>>25692864
Absolute newfag question: can you safely soft reset mystery gift mons?
>>
>>25692892
I see, thanks.
>>25693031
Yes, but using a Synchronizer to get a good nature wont work.
>>
>>25690983
If anyone missed Mew, it's insanely easy to inject Wonder Cards through PKHex.
>>
>>25693069

Or to just do the Mew Glitch in Red/Blue/Yellow and pokebank it to SM when it comes out.
>>
>>25692369
Fuck you, poorfag. Just get a job, a car and drive to multiple GameStops. Don't come here bitching about your sorry ass of an excuse of a man.
>>
File: images-12.jpg (3 KB, 114x171) Image search: [Google]
images-12.jpg
3 KB, 114x171
Mfw i ordered both y and or and if it was a normal week they would arrive today but its easter so i propably wont get them until next week
>>
>>25693267
When you get them, make a thread. I have an extra Celebi. Well, eight extra, but I can give you one.
>>
Did i do good /vp/
30/31/30/31/31/31
Hardy nature, HP ice
>>
>>25693187
It remains to be seen whether or not that will work. I mean, it probably will given that GF's legitimacy checks are shit, but still.
>>
>>25692099
>We're only going through Gen 5
Ah well. I'm still kicking myself over missing Hoopa. I was traveling during the distribution and stupidly left my 3DS behind. Oh well, there will be other chances eventually.
>>
>>25693367
Or..or.. you could give me a Keldeo from 5th Gen(lvl 15) and I'll give you a Hoopa
>>
>>25693285
Thanks anon!
>>
>>25693334

Fateful encounters weren't even implemented in Gen 1, and the R/B/Y VCs are straight emulations of the originals, not updates. There is nothing for Gen 7 to check when you bring Mew up.
>>
>>25694159
They can check OT and ID number against the official Japanese event distribution. If they don't match, then bank could block it. That's the only info they can really check, though.

Of course, that's assuming Gamefreak even cares that much.
>>
Do I need Pokebank to get this? I haven't touched X in two years.
>>
>>25694868

You do not need bank.

Just need to have any version of XYORAS and follow OP's instructions
>>
>>25690983
Are IV's random or fixed?
>>
>>25696172
just the usual 3 perfect 3 randoms
>>
Thanks OP!
>>
>>25696287
k thanks
>>
>>25693334
There's nothing glitched about mew itself when obtained that way, it's just a forced encounter
>>
>>25694266
I would think GF is aware that barely anyone has legit Gen 1 Mews. At long as the Pokémon's data doesn't cause problems like Missingno does, they'll let it slide, unless it happens to be shiny.
>>
>>25690983

Thanks, OP. Never had one before.
>>
>>25693332
>Hardy
No
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.