[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all these fucking fake leak threads Seriously, what do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1452570474586.jpg (27 KB, 247x236) Image search: [Google]
1452570474586.jpg
27 KB, 247x236
>all these fucking fake leak threads

Seriously, what do you faggots get out of this? And more importantly, why are some of you retarded enough to actually believe and hype up this DA-tier trash that's continuously posted here?

This shit wasn't as bad even before XY was released.
>>
>>25690509
deviant art tier trash like gen 5 leaks happened to become true tho :-(
>>
Some art is getting better and better. Trainers I can tell but artists are getting better at fakemon and honestly the bar isn't high. Before x and y was even announced if someone posed mewtwo x and y I would assume it was fake. Not really for the design but the boring uninspired posing and flat profile looking views. Not saying I believe any of them. I just like looking at what people create and applauding them for making it look legit
>>
It's called fun, reddit. Fun is rare even in 4chan nowadays so I guess it's no wonder you visitors have never heard of it.
>>
>Shitty low-effort leaks for the next several months
>'Sun version is better'/'NO MOON VERSION IS BETTER'/ebin fedora meme threads for the next several months

What, this doesn't excite you OP?
>>
>>25690661
>i was just pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>25690673
That's what I'm talking about, anon. The old and forgotten art of collectively pretending to be retarded and just playing along with shit for fun, especially when big events are happening, such as the reveal of a new generation of Pokemon, which is kind of big considering this is the pokemon board.
>>
>>25690736
I don't get how playing along and acting like you're hyped for something fake could ever be considered fun.
>>
>>25690759
Anything is fun when you do it as a group.
And well, there are plenty of things people find fun that I don't get either, but I think it's important to have the decency not to go around telling strangers on the internet to stop enjoying themselves.
>>
>>25690837
If someone's rubbing shit on their face, I see no reason why it isn't decent to tell them they're being retarded.
>>
>>25690509
Leak season is always the worst time to be on /vp/, it brings in loads of retards from /v/ and reddit who just shit up the board and spout stupid shit all day.
>>
File: 1403223350967.png (63 KB, 219x255) Image search: [Google]
1403223350967.png
63 KB, 219x255
>>25690845
Nobody is forcing you to open the threads you don't like.
>>
>>25690509
It helped me revisit some nice fanart, Mr Cat.
At least it's not versionwars shitposting.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.