[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gens I-V >Eevee was always a one time gift Pokemon which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1368599560-eevee.png (655 KB, 1280x615) Image search: [Google]
1368599560-eevee.png
655 KB, 1280x615
>Gens I-V
>Eevee was always a one time gift Pokemon which you then had to make a decision on what to evolve it into. They were unobtainable in the wild.
>Gen VI
>Eevees available in the wild

Does this mean Eevees are native to Kalos?
>>
>>25689678
Weren't they available in the wild in Gen V?
>>
Either that, or they somehow managed to form an invasive population.
>>
>>25689686
Yes, in Castelia Park in B2W2
>>
not exactly wild but you could catch eevee in platinum I'm pretty sure, in the trophy garden
>>
>>25689678
>Does this mean Eevees are native to Kalos?

Also, Mr. Mime and Sudowoodo are native to Sinnoh.
>>
>>25689678 (OP)
I've been going with that theory for a while now. It would kind of make sense too, because if Eevee is from Kalos (which is France), Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh (Japan) would love them as exotic gifts. Real world Japan fucking loves France.

>>25689797
Trophy garden was because the butler stocked it to fool his master if I remember right. But yeah, they weren't "wild" in the literal sense.
>>
>>25689692
Lol
>>
>>25689797

Trophy Garden was imported Pokemon
>>
>>25689678
Yes, yes they are.

>Gen VI
>Eevees available in the wild

The previous sentences are completing unnecessary.
>>
>Kanto
Tauros in Safari Zone, a zoo filled with rare, exotic Pokémon

>Johto
Tauros appears wild in three different routes.

Tauros are native to Johto, have a small possibly imported population Kalos, and are frequently displayed in Safari Zones worldwide
>>
>Gen IV
>Receive Riolu as a gift egg, neither it or Lucario are found in the wild
>Gen V
>Riolu is found in the wild in Challenger's Cave, and Floccesy Ranch.
Lucario is native to Unova.
>>
>>25689678
You could find them in a park in Gen 4
>>
>>25690019
>gen III you get a Beldum from Steven
>gen IV there are the occasional Beldum swarm
>gen V Metagross is in the wild
Metagross is a Unova 'mon apparently.
>>
>>25690078

Yeah, but it was explicitly said that they were imported by the owner.
>>
Pinsir/Scyther don't appear in the wild until Sinnoh
Lapras, Jynx, Lickitung and Tauros are first found in the wild in Johto
Farfetch'd and Kangaskhan are strange in that they first appear in the wild in gen 2, but ONLY in Kanto.
>>
>>25690088
Metang and Metagross are found in the same place with wild Clefairy, Solrock, and Lunatone. It's an ayylmao
>>
>>25689678
Eevees can be found fucking anywhere where its evos exist its just rare ingame because GF likes its nuts so much that they went OH ITS SO SPECIAL IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF FAGGOTS COULD CATCH THIS THING CASUALLY HEHEHHE.
>>
File: 4 Eevee.png (291 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
4 Eevee.png
291 KB, 800x450
Looks like the dust has settled, now that we'd got that confirmed
Eevee thread
>>
>>25690102
Maybe Farfetch'd and Kangaskhan were endangered during Gen I, but their population stabilized in Gen II?
>>
>>25690102
Farfetch'd appears in the wild outside of a safari zone in Yellow actually. You're right about Kangaskhan though.
>>
>>25689678

They're fluffy cat-fox-dog things. Whether they're wild or not, there is certainly a large population in circulation of fans.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.