[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ban Mega Sableye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: Mega_Sableye.png (138 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Sableye.png
138 KB, 400x480
Want to stop stall?

Ban Mega Sableye.

I know /vp/ will roll their eyes at yet another Mega ban, but Mega Sableye is what lets so many stall team be so effective.

Magic bounce doesn't let you toxic anything, and you cannot set up rocks. Will-o-wisp from Mega Sableye ruins phsyical sweepers, and having only one weakness lets it switch into almost anything.

The cancer that is stall teams must be stopped.
>>
>>25686417
Run Gardevoir or Sylveon.
>>
>>25686417
Say you were a pokemon trainer on your journey, you battle a trainer and he sends out M-Sableye, would you walk away like a pussy or would you actually think and figure a way to beat it, you know with say a Clefable or an Azumaril? Its easy when you know how anon, stop being a pussy and git gud
>>
>>25686511
>>25686522

Even with a fairy sweeper because everyone who uses M-Sableye also uses Amoonguss or some other fairy counter. So it just because a game of switching 8 billion times.
>>
>>25686511
Speciaclly Defensive Talonflame, a common teammate with Sableye due to the fact that Sableye keeps rocks of the field, shits on both of those.

The real answer is to just use Cheeky Clefable. Give it Moonblast, stealth rock, HP Rock (For killing Talonflame on the switch-in) and Softboiled. Item can be Life Orb for more damage and Magic Guard protecting you, or it can be leftovers for more bulk.
>>
>>25686511

Or Mold Breaker Excadrill. Also assfucks that cancerous Shedinja stall.
>>
>>25686558
Then run something that counters Amoonguss as well. Preferably something people wouldn't expect. Escavalier seems like a decent option.
>>
>>25686558
You could just use Swords Dance Talonflame and hope the Sableye fag isn't running Foul play.

Or use mixed Kyurem-B. Shits on both Amoongus and Sableye.
>>
Just here to support the best mega. He belongs in OU k thx
>>
>>25686678
probably the check because it dodges will-o-wisp and can outspeed after prankster->magic guard
>>
Band emboar beats stall, try it.
>>
>>25686679
Sableye fans are on par with Goodra fans as the worst part of the Pokemon fanbase.
>>
File: 1458581844123.png (59 KB, 268x353) Image search: [Google]
1458581844123.png
59 KB, 268x353
>>25686822
whats that can't hear you behind my magic bounce
>>
>>25686417
Perhaps is this a bait post?
None of Sableye sets are hard to deal with to begin with.
>>
>>25686417
They already did a suspect test jackass.
>>
>>25686817
Imagine reckless made you take no recoil damage, God damn that shit would be legit. Emboar in general is a good option for stall. Flare blitz will rape any Mon that doesn't resist, and wild charge kills faggot fish
>>
Hyper offensive babbys mad because a playstyle that takes skill is viable, I see.
>>
File: 1418530389712.jpg (105 KB, 509x563) Image search: [Google]
1418530389712.jpg
105 KB, 509x563
>>25686558
spotted the shitter and your problem
woah the opponent knows how to teambuild hurr durr
you are supposed to do so as well, amoongus does also check cm mega sab
while the support sableye with only wow / toxic and foul play and / or knock off is just a support mon and sometimes a set up bait too
fucking specs /cm keldeo and friends still exist
haze exists
sleep talkers exist and so on

fucking start to get better at basic teambuilding
you literally have no right to complain about mega sableye after gothitelle's ban

i'm not even a mega sableye or stall user
get a balanced team at least
>>
>>25686937
>takes skill

Stall take literally no skill.

All their Pokemon can take 7000 hits without dying, so it is risk free to switch. Not to mention fighting stall teams is a fucking chore and not fun at all.
>>
Why would I, a stallfag, ever want to stop stalling?
>>
>>25686995
>knows teambuild

>hurrr I'll just put M Sableye, Amoonguss, Ferrothorn and Slowbro on the same team I am liek so smart.
>>
>>25686417
>i cant beat a pokemon with 55 base HP and no leftovers

They did a bang-on job
>>
>>25687032
It has massive defenses and gets rover. Nice try smart guy.
>>
>>25687029
and?
basically this players has built a defensive core
what does trigger you about it?

if you really unironically want to nerf for i don't know what reason the current stall playstyle (that lacks every """broken""" component now) ask for an Item Clause
>>
>>25686522
You could use the same argument for smogon banning anything else.
>>
what makes him so annoying?
>>
>>25686817
What about band sheer force darmanitan
>>
File: 1358219992814.gif (3 MB, 355x200) Image search: [Google]
1358219992814.gif
3 MB, 355x200
People who defend Sableye are truly the most ignorant faggots this board has ever seen.

>implying its not meta centralizing
>>
>>25688241
if you ban everything that's "meta centralizing" you'll eventually have nothing left
>>
Use swellow
>>
How many mons have been banned for over centralising the meta now? Most of them are megas which means you can't have more than one on your team. How is that overcentralising?
>>
File: 1408989157657.jpg (126 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1408989157657.jpg
126 KB, 960x540
>>25686417
If only there was some sort of powerful pokemon with shadow tag and an amazing movepool that could trap and pick off the bulky stalling mons one by one.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.