[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broken Pokken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Sceptile.png (2 MB, 1672x941) Image search: [Google]
Sceptile.png
2 MB, 1672x941
Outside of fighting gardevoir and garchmop, is he even viable?
It's like they took everything bad about machamp and gave him unreasonable wind up for all of his attacks. The only moves he has that do damage require ample setup that anyone playing the game more than ten minutes will know what you're doing. He has no priority. Next to no viable wall chaining. No range on his grabs. No reason to play him, outside of favoritism.

Machamps can kill you in three relatively unstoppable combos. Every character will outprioritize everything you will ever do. You will especially never beat pikachu. You will never beat chandelure. Your CADC will always suck because your body length is so ridiculous.

I was going to use him as a secondary, but he did nothing but suck cock. Enjoy being on suicide watch, crybabbies. I'm going to keep slapping my cock on the AAY button with spamdulure.
>>
>>25684774
Git gud.
>>
>>25684800
Typical Nintendrone response.

>>25684774
I think it's too early to say whether Sceptile sucks or not. There was an S-ranked Sceptile player in Japan that managed to defeat a Gengar.

Here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITvF9FXW4pE
The first battle is the one I'm referring to.

It really just depends on what playstyle you prefer. If you truly like Sceptile, you should give him another chance.
>>
>>25684774
HMK, you need to git gud
>>
>>25685287
>Typical nintendrone response
you realise everyone tells people to git gud when they suck, right?
>>
>>25685386
Yeah. But they should explain why they suck and give tips for improving. But then again. This is 4chan. I'm probably expecting too much.
>>
>>25685402
Sometimes people don't want to spoonfeed babies when it really is as simple as practice some more.
>>
>>25684774
Hi HMK
>>
>>25685287
Holy shit that Sceptile user was so good. Fucking awesome finish to the second match. Anyone got some good Suicune matches to link? (favorite Pokemon available)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.