[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tauros Or Kangaskhan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1405547434842.png (746 KB, 1200x984) Image search: [Google]
1405547434842.png
746 KB, 1200x984
Hey /vp/ I'm still making my way through my playthrough of Blue version, and I seriously can't decide right now. I have an empty team slot that I want to fill with a physical attacker and I've decided I want it to be either Tauros or Kangaskhan since I've never used either of them on my team in any playthrough ever, but I really can't decide between the two for what I wanna use. Fun wise I want to use them equally as much, and in gen 1 they're pretty much the same in what they can do in terms of movepool. The only tradeoff I can see is Tauros's higher speed to Kanga's higher HP, and the fact that Tauros gets Horn Drill while Kanga gets Dizzy punch. Which one do I go with guys?
>>
Tauros was the best Pokemon in Gen 1 for a reason. Get it and teach it Body Slam, Blizzard, Double-Edge, and Earthquake.
>>
man you suck if you can't decide that
>>
>>25684518
Kangaskhan learns Fly. Get Kangaskhan.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.