[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do pokemon have mating seasons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 849x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 849x679
Do pokemon have mating seasons?
>>
I'd mate with my Pokemon regardless of the season
>>
Depends on which lore we're speaking of. I find the matter to be largely unclear.
>>
>>25682642
When will you stop shitposting?
>>
According to the anime they do. That's why Ash let his butterfree go - so it could get some poon.

In the games it isn't really clear, since you only ever deal with Pokemon in captivity. Plus, not every game offers changing seasons, so how would you really know "when" mating season occurs?
>>
File: just fuck my shit up.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>YFW
>Sun and Moon add in a feature where certain egg groups can only breed during certain months.
>>
>>25682651
This
>>
>>25682651
same tbhfam

you could probably trick their bodies to think it's alreafy mating season if you release enough horny pheromones
>>
>>25682913
You wouldn't make your pokémon sniff your smelly junk, would you?
>>
>>25682978
thats the thing. you have to be both sweaty and horny and smell as animal as possible

dong needs to be expanded and bagin needs to be wet with lewd juices for it to work
>>
>>25683025
That goes without saying
>>
>>25682688
gen v had seasons but you can still breed them at any time of the year tho
>>
>>25682642
reminder to report all image.jpg threads
>>
>>25684549
scuse me but.... what?
>>
>>25684877
it prevents pokemon from mating i guess
>>
File: image.png (60 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 1136x640
>>25684549
>normies leave my secret club reeee
>>
Your pokemon was holding an egg.
They were so happy! It seems they will raise the egg for you. You should check them to see how it's doing. Once it's grown up, I'm sure it will make a great addition.
>>
>>25684533
Well yeah, but again, these are pokemon in captivity. They deal with different circumstances than wild pokemon do. That's why wolves typically come in to heat during winter, so that there will be plenty of food when they are born in spring as opposed to domestic dogs who can come into heat any any time of year.
>>
Do you want pictures of Yoshi pooping out an egg, OP?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.