[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon Stadium - Photo Gallery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: rhydon aesethic.png (1 MB, 1279x697) Image search: [Google]
rhydon aesethic.png
1 MB, 1279x697
Hey, do you remember your pictures taken in Pokémon Stadium?
Have you ever get them as stickers? Me neither.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpZ7hrtN9WA
>>
>>25682290
i didnt even know this function existed. and i don't think i'm the only one.

Let this slip in for a second. People worked for this function. The design, the sounds, the coding, the concept of the idea itself, made it work, people mapped the buttons and sounds of the menu to their respective graphics, etc.

People worked and were paid for this and no one ever used or discovered this mode.

Damn.
>>
>>25682738
I liked to just take pictures, didn't really care about printing them. I knew I could because the manual said so, but the 3D models alone were cool to snap in different poses and angles at the time. Though I wished I had RBY so I could transfer more Pokémon to take pictures of.
>>
>>25682290
The blockbuster one city over had a unit that printed pictures from your 64-memory block. Luckily my grandfather lived about 3/4 of a mile from it, so every time we came to see him (and it was almost everyday because my parents took care of them because my grandma was a quadriplegic and my grandpa was old)

Either way, I believe a print of our 12 pictures (1"X1.5") were around 5$

I still remember the Cards that were used as a credit system in machine. They had Pokemon in them (the starters final evos or pikachu).

The print outs were pretty good quality. Almost as god if not better than school picture quality (at the time) [2000/2001]

If I can find a reel of those print outs I will post them at a later date, I know I have at least one in storage.

I still pass by the blockbuster, now an off-brand video rental store, and all I want to do is go back in and print out another reel of those pictures

Also, did anyone know that the print outs were also stickers?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.