[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would No Guard be enough to put this guy to AG? I know this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 150Mewtwo_Mega_X_Dream.png (82 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
150Mewtwo_Mega_X_Dream.png
82 KB, 300x300
Would No Guard be enough to put this guy to AG? I know this is Mewtwo were taking about, but it's megas could've been a bit more threatening. I mean less relevant than MegaMence? Seriously?
>>
>>25681889
Fuck off, mewtwo. As if jumping onto the fighting type hype wasnt enough for you, you want to steal a lot more thunder, too
>>
>>25681889
I dont know why people get all pissed off at the idea of legendaries having megas.

Legendaries are supposed to be broken. Even events in game will ban them.. theyre literaly just the "lets make shit broken for the hell of it", its never gonna affect competitive.
They could go off the rockers and make a pokemon with 255 in all stats for all they wanted. All it does is serve to be cool, add to lore, it wont harm anything- the worst itll do is harm their bi-annual joke tournament.
>>
>>25681910
Vgc is the official competitive format. All non-mythical legends are currently allowed.
The joke tournaments are played on smogon.
>>
>>25681889
At least it kicks ass in Pokken
>>
>>25681889
Why couldn't X-two be the poster boy for mega evolution?
It looks so much better than Y.
>>
>>25682230
It really doesn't

Both Ys>Both Xs
>>
>>25682539
>liking rage penis head with sausage appendages and anorexia dragon that's just as slow as it was before
>ever
>>
File: Disappointed-Dog-Face-03.jpg (17 KB, 384x316) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed-Dog-Face-03.jpg
17 KB, 384x316
>>25682586
>anorexia dragon that's just as slow as it was before
Im still mad Zard-Y didn't get the speed boost it deserved. What were they thinking?
>>
>>25681946
>joke tournaments
>When VGC's 50% usage are primals and mega-mom
VGC is cancer.
>>
>>25681889
What inaccurate moves would Mewtwo even be using with No Guard? I guess you could do a mixed set with Focus Blast and Iron Tail for beating on Xerneas, but I don't think Mewtwo learns Dynamic Punch or Zap Cannon or Inferno or any of the other terribly inaccurate moves. If you want Mewtwo X to be broken on Mega Fug's level you give it a better STAB than fucking Zen Headbutt (although Drain Punch is all right, just not ideal), and better yet, change its stinky useless ability to something cool like Technician or Shed Skin (for getting rid of those pesky burns), just something Mewtwo could actually use.
>>
>>25682586
>Mega Mewtwo Y
>Becames smaller and more similar to Mew, implying it's a perfected clone
>A clear homage to Giegue, which is one of the biggests inpsirations for original Mewtwo

>Mega Mewtwo X
>Despite being a pure psychic pokemon that doesn't need to make physical contact to attack, somehow learns martial arts
>Now its limbs stretch for nor reason at all

Y is obviously the superior choice.
>>
>>25682948
>What inaccurate moves would Mewtwo even be using with No Guard?
Stone Edge, Thunder, Fire Blast, Blizzard, the moves you mentioned, pretty damn good options
>I don't think Mewtwo learns Dynamic Punch
Emerald tutor faggot.
>>
>>25682963
>>Becames smaller and more similar to Mew, implying it's a perfected clone
Except it looks nothing like Mew, in fact the appendages and movement of the tail make it look less like Mew than it did before. If anything Y represents a Mewtwo that began to mutate out of control.

>>A clear homage to Giegue, which is one of the biggests inpsirations for original Mewtwo
This applies more to Mewtwo X anon than it does Y for the same reasons as above, it shares very little features features with Giygas while X is essentially an updated Giygas.

>>Despite being a pure psychic pokemon that doesn't need to make physical contact
Except focusing on one area of attack leaves you with a glaring weak point which is unacceptable for the ultimate pokemon. Mastering physical attacks as well as Psychic attacks makes it considerably stronger.

>>Now its limbs stretch for nor reason at all
>implying the new anatomy isn't for added physical resistance

Clearly X is the superior choice for those wanting the strongest pokemon.
>>
File: Untitled2.png (245 KB, 868x776) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
245 KB, 868x776
>>25682963
>>Becames smaller and more similar to Mew, implying it's a perfected clone
>people think that these two look the same
Did you happen to scoop out your eyeballs or something?
Also Mewtwo isn't a clone.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.