[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you get a pokemon tattoo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 15
File: tat.jpg (12 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
tat.jpg
12 KB, 300x200
Would you get a pokemon tattoo?
>>
I've been planning to get full sleeves of my favorite pokemon, maybe even leave room for new pokemon if they ever come out.
>>
>>25681579
Nothing obvious, e.g. I saw a guy with Riolu and Lucario tatt'd to his forearms iirc. Maybe something that unless you know about the games you'd think was something else. Definitely nothing like your pic related, but who'd want something permanently tattooed to themselves that's a t-shirt design.
>>
>>25681591
you're going to regret a full Pokemon sleeve but please post your shit on the internet I can't wait.
>>
>>25681597
I'm 25 and have been a fan since Pokemon's been out, and haven't seen the fanboy die down at all, I feel no regrets in getting sleeves. I can't wait either fellow anon.
>>
>>25681596
the one in op doesn't even look like it has anything to do with pokemon desu
>>
>>25681579
Whoever designed this tat has no idea how prisms work
>>
>>25681972
blame pink floyd,they obviously didn't research refraction of light
>>
>>25681993
Kek
>>
>>25681637
It's eevee via a prism a'la floyd. Maybe you could see it if the pic wasn't for ants.
>>
File: punching bag.jpg (68 KB, 500x757) Image search: [Google]
punching bag.jpg
68 KB, 500x757
>>25681579
Absolutely not.
I love this franchise but people who get pokemon tattoos fall into 3 categories.
>Idiots with pokemon tribal designs
Fucking tribal tattoos are absolute shit taste
>Genwunners looking for attention
"Hey guys look at my nostalgia! original 151 or gfto, amirite!? ha! reddit will LOVE this. So many upvotes!"
>Weeb
the only genitals they will touch are their own.
>>
>>25681579
Nah, and if you're dumb enough to get one well designed and powerlevel hiding is the only way to go.
>>
>>25681579
I have that on the back of my phone case. I ordered a Pink Floyd phone case and didnt realise it was pokemon until it arrived.
>>
File: get.gif (346 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
get.gif
346 KB, 500x428
>>25681579

Wonder how they feel about Sylveon.
>>
>>25682053
Don't forget the fourth category that often overlaps with the second
>Official artwork
>>
I have the Dynamo Badge on my wrist
>>
No. I like Pokemon and everything but not enough to get one permanently drawn on my skin. My gf and one of my friends keep talking about how cool it would be to get one but it's pretty stupid to get a tattoo of a franchise. Just buy a fucking t-shirt or something.
>>25682053
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
I would never, under any circumstances, get a gaming tattoo.

You know that's really fucked up that "gamers" actually have tattoos like this.

You don't see movie buffs getting Star Wars tattoos, or trekkies getting tattoos of Admiral Ackbar.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like videogames will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.
>>
>pokemon tattoos
tattoos are for bad boys wannabees. why would those kind of people do pokemon?
>>
>getting a tattoo at all
Enjoy that dead-end job.
>>
>>25682282
>You don't see movie buffs getting Star Wars tattoos, or trekkies getting tattoos of Admiral Ackbar.

This is a joke right? Pic related

Also
>chinese letter tattoos
>of any kind
>but choosing literally "angel" and "devil"
Are you a teenage girl who just took a trip overseas to bali with her 16 best friend paid for by her parents? You honestly couldn't have picked more cliche, shitty meaningless tattoos if you tried holy heck I am laffin

Also also
>trekkies
>Admiral Ackbar
>>
>>25682282
Angel and Devil hahahah what a fag
>>
File: 1441765977811.jpg (132 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1441765977811.jpg
132 KB, 640x640
I would never get tattoo, especially a pokemon one, but if I was held at gunpoint something like pic related wouldn't feel completely regrettable.
>>
I'd love a subtle one but I haven't found a subtle design good enough
>>
>>25682282
Oooooh big guy. (not sarcasm)
Why Chinese tough?
>>
>>25681579
I think this guy is fat, but the cropping's been done trickily
>>
I plan on it. But I don't want to make it so obvious.

I was thinking of getting pic related but I don't know where. My first thought was one on each hand near my thumbs but that was quickly shot down.
>>
I'm about to get a Mega Rayquaza lower back tat. Just need about another $500 to pay for it.
>>
>>25682282
but anon what if the videogame has meaning to you? I wanna get a materia crystal embedded in the skin on the base of my back neck. reason being, I played FF7 all throughout my childhood and was one of the prominent game me and my brothers shared and bonded through.

they're gonna get they're own materia too
>>
>>25682282
>Tattoos are supposed to have meaning
No they don't.
>>
>>25681579
No. Never. I can't think of anything that I'd want permanently on my skin let alone something that advertises that I'm a complete loser.
>>
>>25682243
Pics
>>
>>25681579
I don't ever plan on getting a tatoo, but if I do it will probably be pokemon, metroid or smash related
>>
I asked myself for years "what is my favorite, what would people like, what would be good ?"

Decided I'll probably get everyone's least favourite Zubat instead [/Spoiler]
>>
>>25682282
>tattoos are suppose to have meaning

You can just be a pretentious hipster and come up with a bullshit story for your tattoos
>>
File: Mothra_vs._Godzilla_Poster_A.png (2 MB, 800x1145) Image search: [Google]
Mothra_vs._Godzilla_Poster_A.png
2 MB, 800x1145
I'm thinking of tattooing this, but with Tyranitar and Volcarona instead of Godzilla and Mothra.
>>
>>25681579
I've got a couple tattoos, and I'm not really above getting nerdy ones as I've got a Marvel tatt, but I don't think I'd ever get Pokemon. Even though I'm a huge fan, it just doesn't feel right to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I'm all about my tattoos
>>
>>25682936
How about on the inside of your wrists?
>>
>>25682282
Fairly certain this is stale pasta. Good job getting all your replies.
>>
>>25681579
no never
>>
if it wasnt something autistic or genwun then yeah probably
>>
File: ASlFRjYouVex.jpg (774 KB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
ASlFRjYouVex.jpg
774 KB, 2322x4128
the only acceptable pokemon tattoo
>>
Easily. Looking to get the four main pokeball types up the inside of my arm. I have no problem with getting anything of the sort.
>>
>>25683876
Wash you damn fingernails, anon.
>>
File: wunwun.jpg (164 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
wunwun.jpg
164 KB, 600x600
never
>>
File: image4[1].jpg_09b2aa.jpg (203 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image4[1].jpg_09b2aa.jpg
203 KB, 1024x683
>Is Yakuza a thing in pokemon world?
>>
>>25683761
I thought about that but it's the same issue. Can't always cover it up if needed. And if that's the case I'd just get them on my hands then.
>>
>>25681579
Maybe but that sucks
>>
>>25683995
This is the worst Pokémon related thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>25683995
i have cancer from looking at this even if it looks photoshopped
>>
>>25681579
I'd never get a tattoo, they look bad to me 99% of the time

if I was FORCED to for some stupid reason, I'd do a tiny Pokeball in an easily concealable spot.
>>
>>25684032

>What is Team Rocket
>>
If I ever had the extra cash maybe I would. Something subliminal like pic related, maybe something smaller or less complicated. Not sure where I'd put it though.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.