[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christ, what the fuck is wrong with this gen? - Terribly designed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Kyurem_Formes.png (327 KB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
Kyurem_Formes.png
327 KB, 568x320
Christ, what the fuck is wrong with this gen?
- Terribly designed pokemon, save for a few that won the lottery.
- Badly designed mon gets all the best stats
- best designed mon gets shit stats wtf
- Bad music. It's like dubstep in a church.
- Bad animation.
- Objectively... worst starters. Maybe at the same level as Meganium, and I'm not talking about design.
- Final Fantasy plot.

- HOLY FUCK, WHAT DID THEY DO TO KYUREM. What is this, why didn't they fuse all three to create the original dragon?
- Why B2W2 instead of grey? The story is basically the same but with you tossed around here and there to keep you from crossing the bridge.

1/10 wouldn't play again unless I really have nothing to play.
>>
File: 1456856250158.jpg (21 KB, 410x371) Image search: [Google]
1456856250158.jpg
21 KB, 410x371
>>
>>25681465
I think b2/w2 were masterpieces. I'll admit, it makes it hard to finish it when from Nimbasa to Mistralton is the exact same as before give or take a few things. But once you get over that 2-hour hump, hoo boy. Probably the best Pokemon game to date that could've been seconded by XY had they not been short as fuck
>>
>>25681465
It definitely had flaws. The music is awful and the most prominent Pokemon, the starters and the legends, are equally bad. Still, the engine is a huge step up from the utter trash that was gen 4, and there was a lot of quality of life improvements.

Overall not the best games, but better than gen 4 at least, and it introduced a lot of quality mons even though some were bunk.
>>
>>25681465
I may not be a big fan of Gen 5, but even I'll admit that they felt like good games.
>>
File: 9FDBh.gif (2 MB, 352x200) Image search: [Google]
9FDBh.gif
2 MB, 352x200
MY POST IN THE OTHER THREAD WAS SO PROFOUND IT NEEDS ITS OWN THREAD
>>
>>25681465
>>25681435
this got him so worked up he had to make his own thread for it
>>
Fuck you man, Gen 5 music is great.

>E4 battle theme
Gets me pumped every time
>>
>>25681651
Yeah that was one of maybe two good songs in the game. Shame all the other battle themes were trash.
>>
>>25681651
It's good because it's basically a remake of gen 3 E4 theme.

Every other battle theme sucks, especially the annoying low HP music.
>>
>>25681465
Here (You) go
>>
>>25681465
/vp/ is a magical board.
It makes me feel bad about how I can't detect flaws in any pokemon games.
BW2 was good though.

weed
>>
>>25681465
Cant you V haters give non retarded reasons why you hate it?
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 450x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 450x470
>>25681465

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, 4chan our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.
>>
>>25681988
Of course they can't which is why they always latch on to the pokemon.
>>
>>25681988
They cant. They also like to catch zubat for the 57th time. Why they keep playing new games for that reason, we may never know
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.