[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does escape rope make any sense?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: teleport.png (5 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
teleport.png
5 KB, 240x160
How does escape rope make any sense?
>>
How does pokeball make any sense?
>>
>>25681380
use your brain
>>
The rope makes sense, what doesn't is that you can't reuse it again.

For that matter, how does escape rope differ from a regular rope?
>>
>>25681399
>magic rope that teleports you to entrance of caves
>makes sense
>>
>>25681470
It's a rope you tie an end of to something at the cave entrance, the other end to yourself, so you can find your way back. The way it works in-game is for the sake of convenience.
>>
File: sentret.jpg (22 KB, 140x320) Image search: [Google]
sentret.jpg
22 KB, 140x320
What is your first ever shiny?

Happened right away in gold and I didn't even know what shinys were. Just really liked the sparkle that happened when it came. I caught it purely because I had no other pokemon not because I understood how rare it was
>>
You follow it back to the exit!

Stop making threads for dumb shit, what happened to "stupid questions genereal"?
>>
>>25681380
escape rope is a teleportation device.
>>
how does Pokémon make any sense
>>
>>25681535
So how do you not lose it even if you don't use it? If you don't lose it because you didn't tie it, how can you use it?
>>
>>25681482
You sir, are a genius
>>
>>25681582
you pull on the rope when you're at the other exit, you dumbskull
>>
>>25681609
No, he just know common lore
ever heard about the labrynith from the greek mythology?
>>
>7 rare candies
WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE
>>
Are you 12 or just dumb?
>>
>>25681482
but you usually pick one up inside the first cave?
>>
File: weezing.png (81 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
weezing.png
81 KB, 600x500
>>25682344
>he uses rare candies right off the bat
>he uses rare candies at low levels
>he uses rare candies
>>
>>25682442
I used to use rare candies just to know what moves im gonna get the next few levels(save before, load afterwards), but now i just use the internet.
>>
You wrap the rope around yourself and then pull, causing you to spin so fast that you rip through the fabric of space.
>>
>>25682442
>he doesn't use rare candies to eek out the last few levels before evolution
>>
>>25682303
Yeah, when Theseus went into Daedalus' labyrinth to fight the Minotaur, Ariadne gave him a ball of thread so that he could tie one end to the start of the labyrinth and another to his belt so that he could later follow it back to the entrance. After Theseus defeated the Minotaur, he took the thread, started spinning around until he shot up into the darkness like a rocket, and landed, still spinning, at the entrance to the last pokemon center he visited. Everyone knows that story.
>>
>>25682275
So how do you lose it when you use it retard?
>>
>>25683468

It gets tangled up in Zubats and carried away.
>>
Oh shit, I've done it. I found a headcanon that works.

The Escape Rope is a one time use teleportation tile developed by Silph Co, a leader in warp tile technology. It was designed to look like a coil of rope as an homage to the ropes people tie around the entrance to a cave for backtracking, but it is actually a firm frisbee-like disk.
>>
File: pyramid of the moon.jpg (221 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pyramid of the moon.jpg
221 KB, 1600x1200
Sun and Moon will take place in Mexico or else somewhere close by
lots of Aztec themes plus the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon are both in Mexico
plus Japs have really romantic ideas about what Mexico is like

Bad team will either be evil Aztecs sacrificing Pokemon to summon some God Pokemon legendary or Conquistador types trying to steal their God Pokemon legendary + their gold

you heard it here first
>>
>>25683673
>rare candy cartel
>>
>>25683169
wat
>>
File: 1369973410410.jpg (97 KB, 480x407) Image search: [Google]
1369973410410.jpg
97 KB, 480x407
>>25683738
It's Greek Mythology. Don't you know anything?
>>
>>25682420
Someone tied it to the entrance and you found the other end
>>
>>25683768
nahh i was just wondering what team did Theseus use to defeat the Minotaur. must be some weak ass team if he had to use the escape rope after just one (1) Minotaur
>>
>>25683169
Kek
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.