[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Game Freak lied about Pokemon Z >tfw Zygarde got cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: computer_gun.jpg (101 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
computer_gun.jpg
101 KB, 1300x957
>tfw Game Freak lied about Pokemon Z
>tfw Zygarde got cucked out of her game
>tfw Game Freak ended Gen VI early
>tfw worst 20th anniversary ever
>tfw Sun and Moon are gay names
>tfw I can never trust Game Freak ever again
>>
>>25678668
>I can never trust Game Freak ever again
You said the same thing last time
>>
>>25678668
>tfw Zygarde got cucked out of her game
>out of her game
>her

Zygarde is in no way a girl.
>>
>>25678668
>Trusting GF in the first place
Found your problem.
>>
Game Freak lies all the time, what did you expect?
>>
I just wanted a content filled post game. You can only get those in remakes or third versions, and ORAS was lazy and barren, while Z never happened. Post game is my favorite part of the series, I feel so fucking cucked
>>
>>25678668
>>tfw Game Freak lied about Pokemon Z
You were promised nothing
>>tfw Zygarde got cucked out of her game
>her

>>tfw Game Freak ended Gen VI early
We don't know that

>>tfw worst 20th anniversary ever
opinion

>>tfw Sun and Moon are gay names
>>>/pol/

>>tfw I can never trust Game Freak ever again
your loss
>>
File: 11959400.jpg (287 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
11959400.jpg
287 KB, 600x472
>>25678668
Let's just appreciate the Pokemon, Anon. Let them make you happy.
>>
>>25678668
>Game Freak lied about Pokemon Z
Masuda explicitly said he wanted to do something different from Z.

>Zygarde got cucked out of her game
SM is Zygarde's games.

>tfw Game Freak ended Gen VI early
SM is gen 6.
>>
File: 1437514111865.jpg (24 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1437514111865.jpg
24 KB, 500x371
>>25678860
>actual new pokemon
>not megas
>"SM is gen 6"
it doesnt fucking work like that. please give me your email so i can fucking boast at you when s/m is 100% confirmed that it's gen 7
>>
>>25678668
Hey, at least gen 6 was far better than gen 4 and 5. Things are looking up.
>>
>>25678893
>it doesnt fucking work like that

Yes it does. If ORAS could introduce new abilities and moves mid-gen nothing is stopping them from introducing new Pokemon mid-gen.

please give me your email so i can fucking boast at you when s/m is 100% confirmed that it's gen 6
>>
>Game Freak
>Not the killed Pokemon, TPCi
>>
>Ended it early
>Literally 3 years
>Same length as Gen IV
>Same length as Gen III

Fuck. Off.
>>
File: received_10152767522831958.jpg (17 KB, 493x393) Image search: [Google]
received_10152767522831958.jpg
17 KB, 493x393
>>25678927
>>25678893

I want them to fall in love. Also you're retarded >>25678927 you can't introduce NEW pokemon mid gen, old remakes yes not brand new pokemon. You're a shit eating retard.
>>
>>25678705
Perfect Forme is supposed to be Hel.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 640x101) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 640x101
>>25678927
Faggot please
>>
>>25678927
If new Pokemon and a new region isn't a new gen, what IS a new gen to you?
>>
>>25678976
>mobile fag
>bulbapedo
gtfo
>>
I keep saying we have a good chance of Z still coming.
They have no reason to remake DPPT, so why not release Z instead?
>>
>>25678976
nice source retard
>>
>>25678990
Your the only person who cares on what device someone is posting on which is irrelevant
>>
>>25678927
>new abilities
those abilities were for the new fucking mega pokemon, which are not new-new pokemon

my email that i just created is [email protected]
>>
>>25678965
>you can't introduce NEW pokemon mid gen

Yes you can. It literally isn't any worse than adding new megas mid-gen since the ones in ORAS don't work with XY.

>>25678976
Bulbapedia isn't law. That definition only works because the pattern fit nicely up until now.

>>25678987
Different set of mechanics that make it impossible to battle with other games of the same generation.

If SM has the same graphics as XY/ORAS, has the same mechanics as XY/ORAS, and can battle and trade with XY/ORAS, I'm not calling that shit gen 7 and neither will most other people once they get the game in hand and notice how undifferent it is compared to other new generation games.
>>
>>25678994
Why the hell would they release Pokemon z after 7 games. You gen 6.5fags won't accept the fact sun/moon are gen 7.
>>
>>25679018
>If SM has the same graphics as XY/ORAS, has the same mechanics as XY/ORAS, and can battle and trade with XY/ORAS
[citation needed]
[especially considering it's already been confirmed that XYORAS can only transfer Pokemon to SM via Bank]
>>
File: 7f1.png (831 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
7f1.png
831 KB, 600x899
What am I doing with my life? I'm arguing about about the definitions of words for a series of video games on a vietnamese flash animation discussion board.

My life has no meaning.
>>
>>25679018
>Yes you can.
you literally do not know this. with that said, i can't know this either.
>If SM has the same graphics as XY/ORAS, has the same mechanics as XY/ORAS, and can battle and trade with XY/ORAS, I'm not calling that shit gen 7 and neither will most other people once they get the game in hand and notice how undifferent it is compared to other new generation games.
if it has a new region and new starters/pokemon, it's fucking gen 7. that's always defined a generation. now please, post your fucking email you scared fucking nigger. stop with your shitty memes
>>
>>25679039
>[citation needed]

Don't need one. It's obvious.

>[especially considering it's already been confirmed that XYORAS can only transfer Pokemon to SM via Bank]
No it hasn't. Gen 7 fags need to learn how to read.

>>25679057
>that's always defined a generation

Nah, new mechanics have always defined a generation.
>>
>>25678668
>her
>HER
>binary gendered dragon snake

plz OP
>>
>>25679082
>Don't need one. It's obvious.
I'm pretty sure it's not
I'd like to see you prove it
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 236x236
So your telling me, you would rather have a slightly edit of a Pokemon game that was released in 2013 than a new Pokemon game?
>>
>>25679029
I know sun/moon will be gen 7.
I am just saying they may release Z in the same way they released ORAS. They don't need to remake DPPT because they are still playable on the current device.
>>
>>25679082
actually in the 20th anniversary direct it did say only or/as and x/y could transfer to s/m but couldn't be transferred back.

if new mechanics define a new gen, why do you disprove the idea that sun/moon won't have new mechanics? is it only because they haven't been revealed yet?
>>
>>25679082
Dude, the European site literally says it gen 7. Plus this https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/703234039440760832.
>>
>>25679100
>I'm pretty sure it's not

Yes it is. Zygarde has no game yet. But they programmed its signature moves into XY clearly for when they make the forme for it in a later gen 6 game. Exactly like what they did with BW and Ice Burn/Freeze Shock. There's also the Strange Souvenir. It's given to the player by the guy who foreshadows SM's region, and is tradeable, yet has no use. Why make it tradeable or give it to the player at all if it can't be traded to Sun/Moon? And then there are also the two (2) pentagon slots leftover for XY to read. If they had a single version planned (Z like idiots were expecting) they wouldn't have bothered making space for 2 different slots. Also, if it's gen 7, why have they showed so little so far after its announcement? They made a dedicated trailer for it, yet nothing major is really shown. Yet XY revealed 5 Pokemon and a bunch of gameplay and BW had multiple screenshots days after it was announced. This is exactly like ORAS where they showed nothing for the first month after its announcement.

Put all of this together and it's obvious.

>>25679128
>but couldn't be transferred back

This is the part where you're wrong. It doesn't say that.

>>25679173
No, it says it's a "new generation." Which by marketing standards could mean fucking anything considering they called ORAS a "new world" despite it being a rehash of an old region.
>>
>>25679203
None of that shit proves, and I quote, "SM has the same graphics as XY/ORAS, has the same mechanics as XY/ORAS, and can battle and trade with XY/ORAS"
You didn't prove any of that at all
>>
>>25679203
>"new world"
But that marketing ploy worked, seeing as they brought the whole multi-dimensional story into play. ORAS Hoenn was a new world story wise to us, seeing as RS Hoenn is in a different dimension.
>>
>>25679244
I don't need to. It's obvious. The first one will be proven anyway when CoroCoro leaks in about 3 weeks. Just wait.

>>25679277
Still doesn't work because XY is in the same dimension. And normies don't give a shit about that nonsense anyway.
>>
>>25679307
Again with avoiding posting evidence
>>
File: sunmoonpentagon.png (85 KB, 739x260) Image search: [Google]
sunmoonpentagon.png
85 KB, 739x260
Reminder that if SM uses the pentagon it's Gen 6. It will be undeniable. They LITERALLY programmed in a value which determines what generation a game is. No more questions. No more guesses.
>>
>>25679307
but you do, no matter how obvious it is.
>>
>>25678668
>her
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.