[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gen II on 3DS VC when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Crystal_EN_boxart.png (794 KB, 799x797) Image search: [Google]
Crystal_EN_boxart.png
794 KB, 799x797
Gen II on 3DS VC when?
>>
Never
>>
August.
>>
If what I heard is to be believed, never, I guess the save corrupts every time you use the PC.

Maybe on New 3DS.
>>
>>25678401
It's already here if you have an a9lh hacked 3DS. I'm playing Crystal myself right now.
>>
>>25678401

It has to be coming eventually, Nintendo would have to be crazy to see how much money they made on Red/Blue/Yellow and not understand how easily they could transfer that to Gold/Silver/Crystal
>>
I dunno but considering I just now finished Red's Elite 4 I'd really like for them to release it soon.

Though my 3DS is hacked so I guess I could just put it on myself
>>
Gen 2's 20th anniversary. 2019.
>>
>>25678539

Nope, that's when we'll get our Crystal remake.

We'll get legit Gen II VC by the end of 2017 at the very latest.
>>
>>25678443
Does the in-game clock keep up with the 3DS's clock, even when the 3DS is closed?
>>
>>25678603
Yeah it does.
>>
>>25678556
What's different about Crystal from Gold and Silver that wasn't covered by HGSS?
>>
>>25679209
3d models
>>
>>25678401
Well, the in-game clock goes all over the fucking place because Nintendo's GB emulator doesn't know how to handle that shit. And your Pokemon get corrupted if you switch boxes in the PC.
People tried it during the spider exploit days and it was a mess. They'd have to do some recoding of either the ROM or their emulator.
>>
>>25678401

>Wanting Curse on nearly every pokemon

what>>25678414
said
>>
>>25679299
>reading comprehension
>>
>>25679299

Wow I can't believe the GBC had 3D capabilities.
>>
>>25679209

My personal nostalgia for specifically Crystal
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2643
>>25678401
>my dad works for Nintendo
>>
>>25681294

>Nostalgia for the worst generation

Why?
>>
>when

In about 2 years, when Sun2/Moon2 is announced. Both GSC and RBY on VC will be able to transfer Pokémon to S2/M2, but GSC won't be compatible with S/M.
>>
>>25678434
>If what I heard is to be believed, never, I guess the save corrupts every time you use the PC.
>playing on old builds
It runs fine now.
>>
2 years from now to celebrate their 20th.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.