[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has the best Champion theme and why is it Iris?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 80x80) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 80x80
Who has the best Champion theme and why is it Iris?
>>
Lance.
>>
I can tell you with 100% certainty that sheboon does not, in fact, have the best Champion theme.
>>
Literally every Champion theme is better than Rainbow Road (except Alder, I can't even remember his theme so it's probably worse).
>>
File: 1393807894559.jpg (31 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1393807894559.jpg
31 KB, 360x360
>>25677109
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 800x1166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 800x1166
Lance is God.((and his theme is the best))
>>
>>25677129
It goes like

>DAAAAAA DUH DUH DUH
>DAAAAAAAAAA DUH DUH DUH
>DAAAA DA DAAAA DUH DAAAAA DUH DAAAA
>>
I liked Cynthia's a lot
also Lance and Alder
>>
Cynthia
>>
Cynthia, Lance and Steven Stone all have nice challenging teams in their respective games, good battle themes and intros and even pleasing to battle with Pokèmon.
>>
>>25677109
1. Lance
2. Steven
3. Diantha
4. Blue
5. Cynthia
6. Alder
7. Iris
>>
>>25677109
Cynthia is very upbeat but Diantha my god ts fucking beautiful it makes me cry. I cant believe there are people that hate Diantha's theme.
>>
>Good champion music
Blue
Diantha
Steven/Wallace
Cynthia
Lance
Iris

>Bad champion music
Alder
>>
They're all good for different reasons, and it seems kind of stupid for people to argue about which one is better

>Blue
Blue's champion theme was the first champion theme of them all, and extremely iconic as a result. It's extremely powerful and fast-paced, and it fits the grand atmosphere of a Champion battle while keeping with Blue's personality

>Lance
While Lance never really stood out to me as a champion, his theme was absolutely perfectly composed. The way it starts off and crescendoes into a more powerful and driving melody is godly. The HGSS version made it even better

>Steven/Wallace
While I can't pin-point exactly why I like this theme so much, it's a very erratic track that still manages to keep to a single melody and not muck itself up so much. I like the accented triad part that shifts into a more mellow beat before it goes into the main melody again

>Cynthia
I would say this is on the level of Blue's theme in how iconic it is, as it's a beautiful, fast-paced team that really highlights the challenge of facing the Champion. The really fast snare drum that accompanies it really makes it, I think.

>Alder
I actually think that Alder's theme is my least favourite of the champion themes, but not because it's really bad, but because it just doesn't fit him. The track sounds too synthetic for an old, wise, traveller. That being said, I still like it a lot as a theme for the Subway Masters instead, since then the upbeat and almost triumphant melody fits the challenge more.

>Iris
While I understand why people dislike it, it's actually one of my favourite Champion themes because of the sheer contrast between it's instruments. It fits Iris' personality perfectly while still being an upbeat and exciting battle track. I know it isn't as grand or fear-inducing, but I really liked how the more sparkly melody played off the electric guitar

>Diantha
Also one of my favourite themes, it has a very elegant feel to it.
>>
>>25677709
My comment got too long but I don't have much to say about Diantha's theme anyway, it's nice and I liked the bells
>>
That's a weird way of spelling Lance or Cynthia
>>
>>25677109
Oh no.

I don't dislike Iris' theme, but this OP is asking for trouble.

I'm going to have to give it to Blue or Cynthia, personally. Iris comes next, though.
>>
Lance/Red in Hg/Ss.
>>
>>25677109
Iris is worse champion ever

Cynthia is best
>>
>>25677109
I prefer Lance/Red, Diantha, and Iris's musical themes, but Cynthia's best captured the feel of an intense championship match, followed by Blue and Steven. So I guess Alder's is therefore the worst.

Overall best champion is of course the Aryan Goddess.
>>
Hardest Champ deserves the hardest theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuADSGLjLB8
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.