[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing hgss >trying to figure out what set to give crobat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1456348488495.jpg (29 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
1456348488495.jpg
29 KB, 615x410
>playing hgss
>trying to figure out what set to give crobat
>poison and flying stabs are obvious choices
>trying to think of what coverage move would most compliment flying and poison
>flying hits fighting, grass, and bug for SE damage
>poison hits grass, and...............................................................

pic related is the average gamefreak employee
>>
Thank god for Fairies
>>
Yeah, just finished SS like a week ago, and the entire game I was confused wether using poison types with fairy mons.
You can teach him Steel Wing for Coverage...(?)
>>
something dark or x-scissor for psychics
>>
>>25674556

ill probably just put x-scissor on it. i was just making the point that poison only hits one type for SE damage prior to gen 6, which is retarded
>>
>>25674546
I just finished ORAS and I still try to hit mons that used to be Normal type with Dragon moves and shit like that
>>
>>25674826
i was unaware mega altaria was fairy type until it wrecked my garchomp today.
>>
>>25674400
Poison is not meant to be an offensive type nerd. It's defensive
>>
>>25674855
>Defensive
>Weak to two of the most common offensive types (Ground and Psychic)
>>
>>25675005
>psychic
>common
Who uses psychic as coverage these days? You only see psychic moves on psychic types
>>
>>25674847
After I memorized Mega-Altaria I started to think regular Altaria was changed to Fairy.

I can't believe how much trouble I'm having to memorize those types.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.