[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE LET'S MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ANY OF THE GOOD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 15
File: firered-leafgreen[1].jpg (85 KB, 470x235) Image search: [Google]
firered-leafgreen[1].jpg
85 KB, 470x235
>DUDE LET'S MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ANY OF THE GOOD JOHTO POKEMON LMAO
>>
>>25674049
>Colosseum
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>25674049
Who needs Johtomons when we have the almighty guildmaster?
>>
Gen3 didn't make the best decisions
>>
>good
>johto
Pick one

>Tyranitar
>Raikou
>Entei
>Suicune
All in the game, what do you want more faggot?
>>
>DUDE LET'S MAKE THE POST-GAME SHITTIER THAN EMERALD LMAO
>>
>>25674108
Could you consider all the stuff happening after the primal battles post-game since it's near the end and RSE doesn't have it?
>>
File: 1455390342945.png (245 KB, 900x827) Image search: [Google]
1455390342945.png
245 KB, 900x827
>>25674108
>he still thinks the Ruby and Sapphire remakes should have an Emerald postgame
>>
>>25674107

Tyranitar is just as bad as Charizard
>>
>>25674108
Battle Frontier was mediocre as fuck, I'm happier with Delta Episode + Resort along with collecting Legends/TMs/Mega Stones
>>
>>25674107

I want:

>Get one of the starters after beating the Elite Four a second time
>Way to get Espeon/Umbreon without Day/Night (since it didn't have that for whatever fucktarded reason
>All of the Pokemon that were supposed to be in Altering Cave to actually be available
>Can catch the box legends without events or cheating (Ho-Oh for FR and Lugia for LG)

Also:

>Make the bike faster than the fucking running shoes
>>
>>25674192

Because HG/SS had Eusine.
>>
>>25674108
Battle Tower/Frontier/Maison is all just RNG bullshit anyway. ORAS's legendary hunt was far more interesting.
>>
File: 630x.jpg (156 KB, 530x327) Image search: [Google]
630x.jpg
156 KB, 530x327
>DUDE LET'S MAKE THE SLOWEST FUCKING GAMES IN EXISTENCE
>>
>>25674221
>>25674202
>catching legendaries you probably already have in random as fuck portal locations is more interesting than unique and challenging battle facilities

ORAS apologists, not even fucking once.
>>
File: 1458502240021.jpg (8 KB, 212x200) Image search: [Google]
1458502240021.jpg
8 KB, 212x200
>>25674192
HG/SS was a crystal remake you stupid fuck.
>>
>>25674083
I remember playing through Colosseum just so I could get Gligar
>>
File: image.png (277 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
277 KB, 640x1136
>>25674245
>surf speed
>>
>>25674245
I'll agree with this one, although this was the gen that bugs hit Godmode.
>>
>>25674245

so slow I chose to replay it on an emulator with increased speed instead of on the 3ds
>>
>>25674049
>JOHTO POKEMON
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>Crobat one of my favorite Pokemon of all time
>pick up a Zubat, excited to use Crobat in Kanto
>LITERALLY NOT ONLY REFUSES TO EVOLVE, BUT MAKES THE CUTSCENE EVERY SINGLE TIME IT LEVELS, FORCING YOU TO GIVE IT AN EVERSTONE
Now, I'm not prone to fits of autism. But that shit brought on a hearty ree, right there.
>>
>>25674730
>refuses to evolve
>makes the cutscene every time it levels

???

If it's your favorite Pokemon don't you want it to evolve into Crobat?
>>
>>25675084
You stupid faggot. Golbat wouldn't evolve into Crobat in FRLG until you got the National Dex. It would go into the evolution cutscene and then act like it was cancelled every single level. If you weren't a Buttscab level child who had played more than 5th and 6th gen, you might know that.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (1 MB, 1473x1475) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
1 MB, 1473x1475
>Lets add every legendary ever, but lock them all behind events!
>B-but what about people playing the game after the events have passed or people that couldn't attend
>Sucks to be them XD
>>
>DUDE WEED
>>
>>25675108
What's your problem?
>>
>>25675122
You can cheat legendaries, but you can't cheat the Battle Frontier into the game
>>
>>25674254
>>unique and challenging
>Nintendrones actually believe this
>>
>>25674049
was my first game
I wanted johto starters so bad
>>
>>25674208
wasn't the day/night shit was just the current ingame time, not if it looked sunny or dark
>>
>>25674255

No, they were Gold/Silver remakes with the Crystal stuff added in too.
Crystal only had Ho-Oh available way late in the postgame iirc. Lugia was the first of the two to be available.

Plus neither HG/SS have the Crystal selection of Pokemon. The closest you'll get to Crystal remake is Soul Silver.
>>
>>25676143

Espeon/Umbreon weren't available in-game in gen3 period, because RSE and FRLG didn't have day/night mechanics (even though they still had time-based events). The only way to access them at all was to trade them in from the Gamecube games.

Pretty much set the stage for what we see in Pokemon now: Mechanics that people enjoy inexplicably lasting only one game. Because fuk u.

FRLG were also the first remakes of the series, so I don't know why people were expecting much of anything beyond something that was honest to the original.
>>
>>25674107
>no crobat

it's shit gym
>>
>>25675122
At least they let you actually battle and catch Mythicals.
I am so sick of Mythicals I can't fucking nickname.
I nickname everything, so they just end up in a box of Pokemon i never feel like using.
>>
>>25674730
I don't think its bad that it couldn't evolve into crobat, but i didn't know it gave you the cutscene anyways, what the fuck, why? They should have just made it so it doesn't even occur.
>>
>>25676193
blame nintendo's shitty hardware

not GF
>>
File: shit.jpg (21 KB, 339x149) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
21 KB, 339x149
>How are we going to top the B/W2 postgame
>We're not even going to try lmao
>What about postgame legendaries?
>Uh, this gay snake thing I just drew and uh, Mewtwo I guess? He hasn't been available since gen 4 so yeah.
>Cool will he have his own dungeon like in the old games?
>no
>Also throw in one of the Kanto birds, we'll just say it's for the old fans again or some shit.
>Make it super annoying to catch to fuck with them though lol.
>>
I just want a gen 6/7 remake of pokemon yellow. am I the only one?
>>
>>25676193

They were if you had Colosseum.

It amazes me how much of a clusterfuck gen 3 was. Like 2/3rds of all Pokemon completley unobtainable at its launch.
Only way to get some mons was to buy Gamecube games, which would give you one, just one.
>>
>Fufufufu, let's not make the level curve higher kouhai.
>>
>>25676267
>gay snake thing
Zygarde is a fantastic Legendary design, friend. Everything else is super shitty, though, you're right.
>>
>>25676296

That's what I said. They were accessible if you had the Gamecube games, but otherwise lol.

And we're seeing the same thing now, just with game features instead of mons. Features are introduced and removed for no reason other than sheer laziness.

>>25676266

This is a myth. The game had an in-built clock already (it ran for berries and for Shoal Cave, which had the tides change based on time). The only reason they didn't implement it was because they didn't want to.

Just like the stupid myth that they didn't run day/night on the GBA because it would be "too dark for the screen." The GBC didn't have backlight either and ran weekly events. Hardware was not an issue.
>>
>>25676318
>in Blackthorn Gym the trainers have level 37-41 pokemon
>the Ice Path leading into the city has level fucking 22 pokemon

>defeat the Johto league who have teams approaching 50
>step into Kanto for post game and wild pokemon immediately drop to level 3 as if you just walked fresh-faced out of Pallet Town

God that game is such a chore to nuzlocke, anything you catch on a route is immediately useless because every trainer is levelled way above the route they're on, and everything wild is worth shit for xp.
>>
File: DPP-Cover.png (1 MB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
DPP-Cover.png
1 MB, 1200x1000
>>25675122
>Let's add a cool mini-area with it's own legendary exclusively for people with Action Replays
>It can be their reward for improving the quality of online battles and the GTS.
>>
>>25674193
>Heres your complimentary (You)
>>
File: GSC.jpg (205 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GSC.jpg
205 KB, 1280x720
>Let's make the player fight the protagonist of the last game, without letting him transfer data from his old game to make the battle cooler
>>
File: XY-logo.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
XY-logo.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
WHAT THE FUCK IS WORLD TOURNAMENT?!
>>
File: 18cw9amv1alk0png[1].png (553 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
18cw9amv1alk0png[1].png
553 KB, 600x512
>Hahaha, everyone only uses 3 Pokemon
>>
>>25676193
>Espeon/Umbreon weren't available in-game in gen3 period, because RSE and FRLG didn't have day/night mechanics (even though they still had time-based events). The only way to access them at all was to trade them in from the Gamecube games.

Not true, Eevee could still evolve into Espeon/Umbreon in RSE depending on the time set on the clock (12 AM-12 PM Umbreon, 12 PM-12 AM Espeon)
>>
>>25676830
Time capsule?
>>
>>25676939
I meant like, make Red's team be based on the team used when you beat the Elite Four for the first time on a higher level.
>>
>>25676193
>RSE didn't have day/night mechanics
Why did you set the clock at the beginning of the game then, and if there was no time mechanic why does the berry glitch exist?
>>
>>25677014
>RSE and FRLG didn't have day/night mechanics (even though they still had time-based events)
>they still had time-based events
>>
>>25676193
You tard I had an umbreon in emerald
>>
>>25676906

>We finally joined the 20th century and added difficulty modes
>okay, should we let them choose them from the beginning?
>FUCK NO! Make it so that the difficulties are version exclusive, you have to beat the Champion, and when you start over, the difficulty mode gets erased as well LMAOWTFBBQROLF!!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.