[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I was just wondering. Does pokecheats.net still works?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 9.png (13 KB, 256x384) Image search: [Google]
9.png
13 KB, 256x384
Guys I was just wondering.
Does pokecheats.net still works?
I can't really figure it out for myself right now.
>>
>tfw no more PokeGTS

i used to spam that shit night and day to get perfect pokes and all the TMs
>>
>>25673190
Never used it, so that means pokecheats is not working too?
>>
>>25673173
No. Wifi was discontinued in 2014.
>>
can i upload 6 gen pokemon and get the .pkm file in any server?
>>
>>25673276
You shouldn't need Nintendo wi-fi for GTS spoofing programs, since they never connect to the official server. In theory it should still work, but it's also possible that the developers just stopped supporting it.
>>
>>25673384
The games still try to connect to the official servers. In fact, the way it worked was to connect to the official servers and then redirect the connection to a custom server via DNS changes.
>>
>>25674025
So it's a bigger "NO"?
>>
>>25673173
As far as I know it's not possible but maybe you can use homebrew and pkhex :)
>>
>>25674207
Does that work with the newest firmware or only older?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.