[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sun/Moon isn't a New 3DS game WHY THE FUCK DID I BUY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 496x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 496x755
>Sun/Moon isn't a New 3DS game

WHY THE FUCK DID I BUY A NEW 3DS
>>
>>25672745
For Xenoblade I guess?
>>
>>25672745
did you seriously buy the thing under the assumption it would be needed for sun/moon? this is the development studio that put b2w2 on ds after the full-blown next console was out. they were never going to give an exclusive to a half-gen upgrade. you might get some bonus features or something.
>>
There is currently 1 game, just 1 game solely using the New 3DS.
>>
>>25672745
>WHY THE FUCK DID I BUY A NEW 3DS
Because it's a superior handheld in every single way possible to the 3ds?
>>
>>25672745
Because a fool and his money are soon parted.
>>
>>25672824
This nigga gets it
>>
File: 25139918.jpg (17 KB, 263x200) Image search: [Google]
25139918.jpg
17 KB, 263x200
>>25672824
>implying
>>
>>25672824
What's the difference? That's right, you can't tell the difference.
>>
>>25672852
Only teenagers and children would argue against facts for the sake of having limited allowance and being butthurt. It's okay, one day you'll be able to afford your hobbies with your own disposable income.
>>
File: 1456115083957.jpg (24 KB, 274x321) Image search: [Google]
1456115083957.jpg
24 KB, 274x321
>>25672745
If you had brain, you would know that a massive amount of 3ds users has mostly a regular 3ds and not the new 3ds, GF don't want to lose sales.
>>
>>25672882
>Makes a ridiculous, unjustified purchase
>Someone else disagrees with it
>YOU MUST BE A CHILD LIVING IN YOUR PARENT'S BASEMENT

Not that anon, but grow up. Not everyone would consider purchasing a New 3ds something worth splashing money on. Just because you have the money to afford something does not mean it is worth it and that you should.
>>
feels good knowing i wont be buying a new system until the next next generation of pokemon.
>>
>>25672950
Nigger, I didn't have a 3ds to begin with and when I decided to get one, the n3ds was out. If you seriously think the n3ds isn't a superior console then you're literally choosing to ignore facts.

>Not that anon, but grow up. Not everyone would consider purchasing a New 3ds something worth splashing money on. Just because you have the money to afford something does not mean it is worth it and that you should.
You also have the reading comprehension of a child. Nowhere in any of my posts I said that someone should buy a n3ds just because it's better. OP asked why did he buy it, I answered because it's better. I never said that you had to buy it. You can perfectly decide not to. But implying that it's not a superior console makes you a child, yes. You're literally choosing to ignore facts. Specs and model improvements aren't subjective you know.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.