[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was /v/'s reaction to Klink? I strangely love this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: june-corocoro-new-pokemon.jpg (475 KB, 1500x1035) Image search: [Google]
june-corocoro-new-pokemon.jpg
475 KB, 1500x1035
What was /v/'s reaction to Klink? I strangely love this line but still it feels like the line was made purely for hate fuel.
>>
File: 1458096892377.jpg (120 KB, 811x702) Image search: [Google]
1458096892377.jpg
120 KB, 811x702
Anyone?
>>
>>25671078
Klink line was a step up from the Magnemite line
imo desu
>>
File: klinklang.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
klinklang.gif
1 MB, 300x300
I love it, although Klang feels like Dex filler. Wish it had more moves (mainly Earthquake) and different non-hidden abilities.

The line was probably made just for the sake of showing off the animated sprites.
>>
>>25671078
Pretty dumb. I hate how when it evolves it just gets another part, it feels so boring. Like they came up with Klinklang first and then took away elements of its design for the previous stages.
>>
>>25671078
Klink is cute.
Klang is unnecessary.
Klinklang is alright but it's pretty boring.
I was hoping it would end up evolving into a clockwork robot of some kind.
>>
>>25671078
I like the first two. the third is just retarded
>>
It was "shit that looks awful"
"b-but it's no different than magneton!!"
"It will surely turn into something amazing!"

And then it turned out to be the laziest design in the history of the franchise, which only has 3 stages because they needed to fill the pokedex past 150
>>
It really grinds my gears.
>>
>japanese name was gear

fuck me, i forgot how hilarious this reveal was
>>
Klink is fine, but the look of it when it evolves is a little disappointing.

I don't know why it's missing an eye either.
>>
>>25672451
technically speaking, it's actually Gearu, since Gear in katakana is Gia.
>>
>>25672451
>>25672965
It's "Gearl" specifically
>>
I love Klinklang, the whole line is goofy in a good way.
However it needs a fucking coverage move
>>
>>25672451
gear, gigear and gigigear
>>
>>25671078
I was there the day these pokemon leaked and while klinks reaction slips my mind some guy shouted out "THAT PINK THING, I MUST HAVE IT"

Best reaction in the thread.
>>
Moves when?
Mega when?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 540x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 540x512
>>25671935
>>
Daily reminder that if anyone had leaked Klink on /vp/ right now, it would be disregarded as fake, not Sugimori's style, and a horrible ruse.
>>
>>25672924
It actually has no eyes or mouth despite how it looks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VQgPe_5EP4
>>
>>25671078
I don't remember, I was too busy ridin on the based Chillarmy train
>>
>>25671322

> Step up from Magnemite line
> "Sex doll for pirate clowns" facial expression

ok
>>
i love klink line
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 177x217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 177x217
>Love the Magne Line
>Like this Line just as much
>It's Movepool is garbage so the Magnes will always out-class it.

Oh well.
>>
>>25678622

>Implying those are actual faces and not just markings.
>>
>>25671078

Klink and it's evolutions are top 20 for me. No hate deserved.
>>
I didn't like it.
People say Magnemite was lazy but holy shit it's third evolution is the laziest thing I've ever seen, at least Magnezone was significantly different, and not a magneton with a spiked hoop around it.
>>
>>25678586
>no mouth
>video clearly shows it only eating when the puff is near Klink's black hole mouth
>>
>>25671078
Why not just ask /v/ you FUCKING horse?
>>
I bet no one will believe me but when gen 2 was just coming out a kid at the daycare i went to drew klank exactly, even with the x patches it freaks me out to this day
>>
>>25671078
> hate fuel.
Nigga back in Gen 5 GF still didnt know pokemon had a fanbase to even fuel. And why would they make something for people to hate?

As for the rection, I dont remember tho.

I like the idea of a mon being moving gears, but I dont like how lazy they got with the line, evolution is just adding a part, they even reuse the sprites.
>>
File: what.jpg (14 KB, 407x286) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
14 KB, 407x286
>>25679573
>Gen 5
>Unnoticable fanbase
>Pokemon
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.